LINCOLN LOGS – Centennial Edition Tin – 153 Pieces – Ages 3+ – Preschool Education Toy
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- A LINCOLN LOGS CLASSIC, JUST THE WAY YOU REMEMBER IT – Celebrate 100 years of nostalgic memories with the LINCOLN LOGS Centennial Edition Tin! This fun and educational toy reminds the older generation of fond childhood memories and evokes a classic feel, just the way you remember it.
- OVER 150 PIECES – The package includes 153 classic pieces made of real, high-quality maple wood stained with a rich brown finish. Each piece has indentations that can be used to connect it with others to create a roof, a roof facade, walls, a porch, fences, and more.
- 3 BUILDING IDEAS – Follow the step-by-step instruction manual that’s included to construct 3 different models all at once with this building set! These wooden pieces allow builders to create their own log houses, backyards, stables, and more. This set includes figures of two cowboys and two horses.
- EASY AND QUICK CLEANUP – You won’t have to worry about where to store these classic pieces after playtime, since this set comes with a handy, reusable tin can. This teaches and trains builders to keep their playing areas tidy and organized. This set is recommended for ages 3 and up.
- AMERICA’S NATIONAL TOY : Invented by John Lloyd Wright, son of famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, in 1916, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy . Beloved by 4 generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provides hours of fun while building a solid foundation of STEAM/STEM subjects.
- DEVELOPMENT BENEFITS: LINCOLN LOGS supports key areas of a child’s development growth. As the stack the different part together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness and exercising their imagination!
- COMMITMENT TO QUALITY: LINCOLN LOGS wooden parts and pieces are responsibly made in America with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council (FSC) certified forests or other forestry managed timberlands. We test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience.
- PARTS GUARANTEE: Broken part? Missing part? If you find yourself in need of a replacement for any reason, just give us a call! We’ll get you what you need so that your child can get back to building as soon as possible.
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
CHOKING HAZARD -- Small parts. Not for children under 3 yrs.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Centennial Edition Tin
An Original LINCOLN LOGS product - Just like you remember!
4 Additional Building Ideas - that's 5 total models out of 1 tin!
Additional Building Idea #1
In addition the main model, you can build 4 other LINCOLN LOGS structures!
Additional Building Idea #2
Create a cabin over a waterfall...
Additional Building Idea #3
Or, build an expansive homestead...
Additional Building Idea #5
Or, build a whole town!
Tin Package - just like you remember!
Packaged in this beautiful retro style tin, this LINCOLN LOGS set makes a great gift! It also provides fast and easy storage for all you LINCOLN LOGS parts and pieces.
Celebrate 100 years of nostalgic memories with the LINCOLN LOGS Centennial Edition Tin! This educational preschool toy evokes the childhood memories of past generations. Let your children play cowboys and build stables for their horses, just like you did!
Invented in 1916 by John Lloyd Wright, son of the famous American architect Frank Lloyd Wright, LINCOLN LOGS has become America’s National Toy . Beloved by four generations of builders, LINCOLN LOGS provide hours of fun while helping children build a solid foundation in STEAM (science, technology, engineering, arts, and math) subjects.
This Centennial Edition Tin includes 153 classic pieces made of real, high-quality maple wood stained with a rich brown finish. These pieces are responsibly made in America, with 70% of the wood coming from Forest Stewardship Council-certified forests or other forestry-managed timberlands. Each wooden piece has indentations that can connect them together – suitable for creating a roof, a roof facade, walls, a porch, fences, and more. Follow the step-by-step instruction manual that’s included and construct three different models at once with this building set!
You won’t have to worry about where to store these classic pieces after playtime, as this set comes with a handy, reusable tin can for easy and quick clean-up. This teaches and trains builders to keep their playing areas tidy and organized. This set is recommended for ages 3 and up.
Support your child’s development with this building set! As they stack the different parts together and discover how the building system works, they’re strengthening their hand-eye coordination, fine motor skills, problem-solving skills, spatial awareness, and imagination!
With LINCOLN LOGS, we test to the strictest quality and safety standards, ensuring that your child has a successful, trouble-free building experience."
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
If you don't happen to be familiar with Lincoln Logs, I'd like to point out a couple of things. First, they are pretty large and very easy for younger kids to manipulate. Second, they fit together but do not snap together (like LEGOs and the like), so they aren't going to stay together if picked up and moved around like kids can do with LEGOs. They hold their shape nicely as long as they are left on the floor/table, and they are a lot of fun, but they aren't meant for moving around after something is built. So, young kids might have trouble with them falling over at first, but they should learn pretty quick. I was probably around five when started playing with Lincoln Logs at my Grandma's house (I was so young, I really don't remember), and I always had fun with them.
As for this particular set:
(*) The wooden pieces are all nicely made with a smooth finish and consistent coloring. I have yet to find one that doesn't fit well with others, or one with any rough patches on it.
(*) The plastic pieces for making roofs are also nicely made and thick enough that they don't feel "cheap" to me. They fit together nicely with themselves and the wooden logs.
(*) The figures, both the horses and the cowboys, are also nicely made and have a good look to them. The cowboys will either stand on their own or will fit on the horses as if they are riding them.
(*) There are a LOT of logs. If you have multiple kids, they might argue a bit over who gets the longer pieces because they aren't as common, but there are plenty of logs to make multiple buildings - so they should be able to have plenty of fun without getting into "resource wars" with each other.
(*) The tin is kind of cool, but larger than it needs to be to hold the set. I think it could easily be opened by younger children to let them play without needing much help. I suspect that my tin shipped like most will, without any wrapper around the tin. Surprisingly, only the lid lost a bit of paint from rubbing up against the shipping box, and the rest of the tin looks great. Just realize that the tin might show up with a little damage, but if you're getting these to use, it probably won't take long before that happens anyway. :)
The notes that come in the tin specifically mention that the process used to stain the logs can lead to them transferring color to carpets and other materials that absorb moisture. So, at least while they are new, you'll probably want to have your kids play with them on tile or a table or some other surface that is easily cleaned if that actually happens. I can sometimes feel a little bit of a residue on the logs, so I've kept them off of my carpets.
Most recent customer reviews
He couldn’t wait to get started playing with them.