Salon Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far Introducing Prime Wardrobe nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on February 25, 2018
These are poor quality. Seems started to unravel after a couple washings. Would not recommend.
on December 18, 2017
The white sheets have turned brown. I have taken good care of them, no bleach, cold temp washing, warm dryer, but still they look terrible. Not sure what I should have done. We are clean people and shower every day, so body oils can't be the cause. I'm embarrassed to put them on our guest bed. I would like the manufacturer to contact me to discuss possibly replacing them.
on August 25, 2017
Soft and comfortable..
on August 13, 2017
The sheets, after washing and drying, were silky and heavy (in a good way.) The fitted sheet fits well and the top sheet is cool and drape-y. The hem on the top sheet is a little crimped coming out of the dryer, but it's acceptable. The hems on the pillow cases, however, are a crinkled mess. Even ironing them when wet cannot smooth out the wrinkles. It's very disappointing.
on August 13, 2017
They are lovely sheets, but they just don't fit. They were ok to start, but little by little they've shrunk and no longer fit -just 2 months later.
on August 5, 2017
Very nice. Rayon is a nice middle ground between silk/satin and cotton. Feels great, and the pillowcases resist that "hair smell" better than anything else that I've used.
on July 17, 2017
Best sheets I've ever had! Well worth the money. They are soft and cool which is important because I usually get hot at night. They wash/dry well and only get softer with each wash/use.
on July 15, 2017
Very disappointed - developed lots of holes with normal use in a relatively short time. I've had these 1.5 year and rotate use with 2 or 3 other sets, so they're not used everyday. I'm actually not sure when the first hole developed and hadn't thought about leaving a review until looking at them today with so many holes.

These are the only sheets that I've ever owned that have developed holes and I've had/have plenty of less expensive sheets that lasted/are lasting years longer.

I will say they are soft and have a nice feel, but very poor quality to have developed multiple holes in a relatively short time.
|22 comments|Report abuse
on July 11, 2017
Love these! So soft and really wicks away moisture
|0Comment|Report abuse
on June 28, 2017
Sheets are nice but the pillow cases ! The header on them came out so wrinkled you have to use an iron and starch to make them half way presentatable. I had to go out and spend another $30 dollars for replacement pillow cases. I am not into having to iron my pillow cases and still having them look kinda o.k.
review image