LINENSPA Ultra Soft, Wrinkle Resistant Double Brushed Microfiber Sheet Set - Deep Pocket Design - Split Queen, Black
|Price:||$32.99 & FREE Shipping|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NOTE: PLEASE CHECK THE "Sold by" SELLER NAME, located directly above product sizes. Only products sold by LINENSPA are GUARANTEED GENUINE. If you order from a different seller, you will not receive the GENUINE PRODUCT that is shown and advertised.
- Brushed on both sides of the fabric for unbelievable softness
- Easy care, hypoallergenic microfiber fabric is wrinkle, stain and shrink resistant; machine wash with bedding, tumble dry low
- Deep pocket design fitted sheet accommodates mattresses up to 18 inches deep
- 5-piece Split Queen size sheet set: one 90" x 102" flat sheet, two 30" x 80" fitted sheets and two 20" x 34" queen pillowcases
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Luxuriously Soft Feel
Ultra-cozy microfiber fabric is brushed on both sides, or double brushed, to create a downy feel that is incredibly soft. This fabric makes the best bedding, not only because of its feel, but because of its vibrant color and wrinkle-free nature. Additionally, these microfiber sheets are stain resistant and do not shrink in the dryer.
Easy Care Fabric
Great for every bed in the house, these microfiber sheets are made of easy care fabric. They can be washed and dried without shrinking or wrinkling. Machine wash cold to hot with bedding. Tumble dry low. Do not bleach or dry clean.
Deep Pocket Design
This sheet set is designed with deep pockets that accommodate mattresses up to 18 inches thick. A thick elastic around the skirt of the fitted sheet creates a smooth, secure fit that works with traditional, pillow top and memory foam mattresses.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Good news - they pop off less than one night in three. Sometimes not even once in a week!
Not so good news - they are a little too large for our bed. The size is what we ordered, it's just not a tight fit on the mattress. (Maybe that's why they stay on?) Also the color is somewhat muted. I'd like a more vibrant and saturated color - but I don't notice the color once the lights are out, or when I'm asleep.
Still, the good greatly outweighs the not so good. I'm happy with the sheets!
+ Price of $31.98 for 2 sets... blue & khaki sheet sets, + $9.99 shipping, total of $41.97.
+ Good customer product reviews.
+ Advertised - Brushed on both sides of the fabric for unbelievable softness.
+ Advertised - Easy care, hypoallergenic microfiber fabric is wrinkle, stain and shrink resistant; machine wash with bedding, tumble dry low.
+ Advertised- Deep pocket design fitted sheet accommodates mattresses up to 18 inches deep. ◄ Fits our extra thick mattress perfectly.
+ Advertised - 4-piece Full size sheet set: one 84" x 97" flat sheet, one 54" x 75" fitted sheet and two 20" x 34" pillowcases. ◄ The pillow case is a problem, see my remarks below.
- The blue color is pretty light (see attached picture)... looks washed out. almost has a shade of green in it?
- The khaki fitted sheet had weaving flaws (see attached picture), many flaws, not just one! It's hard to believe this made it to packaging?
- I bought full sized sets, but the pillow cases are marked "queen" size. What's odd, is that our pillows are queen size, but the pillow cases are way too long (see attached picture)!
- Advertised - Designed in USA, made in China.
▪ When I contacted the seller, with pictures of the fitted sheet weave flaws, they send me a replacement.
▪ Normally queen size pillowcases are 20"x30". The queen pillowcases that come in this set are 4" longer, 20"x34" & they look way too long!
► Update - July 9, 2016 - We've been using these sheets for a month now.
▪ These sheets build up a static charge, to where we can see static discharge... sparks when the sheets are moved around in the dark!
▪ As light weight as these sheets are, they seem to hold the heat, not what we want for summer bedding. Perhaps these sheets would be best for winter... cool weather use?
▪ The sheets & pillow cases are washed every week & so far they're holding up well. :)
► Update - January 28, 2017
▪ The stitching on the khaki pillow cases started to come apart, so they had to be replaced. :(