LINKYO Cool Mist Humidifier - Filter Free Ultrasonic Operation with Large 1 Gallon (4.1 L) Capacity
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Breathe Comfortably: Remedy dry and congested air in your home with the fully equipped LINKYO Cool Mist Humidifier!
- Quiet and Efficient: Our humidifier uses ultrasonic technology to quietly emit over 2 feet of cool mist for effective coverage of bedrooms, baby rooms, and living rooms
- Easy to Use: Fully equpped with convenient touch buttons for timer, mist level, and night light control with included instruction manual and cleaning tips for easy use and easy maintenance
- Sleek Modern Design: Space saving water tank design has opaque sides to mask unattractive condensation marks so you can display and use this unit in any room of your house
- Buy with Confidence: Our humidifiers are ETL certified with an additional one year product warranty after registration (Note: Please do not add essential oils to this unit as this may cause damage)
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Simple Remedy to Reduce Dryness & Congestion in Your Home
A small investment in a humidifier for your home can make a world of difference. Increasing the humidity in your home can help improve your sinuses and dryness in your throat for a better night’s sleep. This is especially important for babies who have sensitive skin and are more susceptible to infections and congestion. Choose the LINKYO Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier and make your home into a more comfortable and healthy space simply by increasing the moisture in your air. Our humidifier uses advanced output technology to produce a huge mist height of over 2 ft. at 350ml/h and covers over 500 square feet of space. The one gallon (4.1L) water tank and adjustable mist control settings lets you run the unit for hours through the night without the need to refill. This unit is also equipped with convenient features such as the three option timer and optional LED night light, all controlled by silent, touch control buttons. So say goodbye to dryness and take control of your home with the LINKYO Cool Mist Ultrasonic Humidifier.
Please Note: Use filtered or distilled water for best results. Using water that is too hard can affect the mist output.
Compare with similar items
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
It is quiet. No disruptive or annoying motor noise. The mist control is reliable with three pre-set levels. I find the lowest level to be the right setting for us. Controls also have a timer feature so you can set the machine to automatically shut off after 4, 6 or 8 hours. The tank holds more than you'd think from a first look. The controls are easy to use (if the lights are on) and require very light pressure. You barely need to make contact with the buttons to register a click! Nightlight feature provides a nice amount of light for my kids' room without being too bright. This model has a built in cleaning brush in the base. I look forward to putting that to use to see if we can get this model to last beyond a few months like some of the others.
I'd love to be able to detect the water level from the side. The tank is opaque on all sides with a transparent top. It's tough to tell how full it is with a quick glance, but I usually top off all tanks before bedtime anyway. I have yet to use the timer feature but want to experiment. I'd love to set it to turn off the mist after 8 hours but leave on the light. My kids often forget to turn off their humidifier in the morning and we find them on with empty tanks. Like many other models, the motor shuts off when the tank is empty, so there is no real harm, but I'd love to save some energy. I'm not sure whether those two functions are tied together or not with the timer. I'll need to experiment. I'm eager to see whether this one last beyond one season.
Another minor issue is that you are supposed to clean this thing weekly and the cord does not detach from the base. I ran my cord behind a dresser to an outlet before realizing this and it is kind of a pain to have to unplug it from the outlet. The fix was to run an extension cord to the outlet and now I can unplug it from the extension cord with ease, but I have the cord balled up on top of my dresser.
- sleek, minimal design
- simple instructions
- a lot of control (i.e. timer, mist output, light)
- touch activated buttons
- lasts a long time in between refills
- a little heavy to refill with my small sink, but manageable
- difficult to see water level (what you can do is at night, turn on the night light, and it should barely illuminate the level of the water tank from the side view)
- wish the mist could come out at an angle at times instead of straight up, but that's negligible
The product is a very good buy at around $25.
What's not to like? If you need a warm mist humidifier that you can use with essential oils, Vick's sells a nice one at double the cost of this one for features I don't need. If you want a two-gallon machine that will put both those gallons into your air in twelve hours, then I'd advise you to get TWO of these, because you'll have the same performance with more flexibility and a price that is still better.
Most recent customer reviews
I find this to be very helpful. Worth the money