- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more Knife Sharpener offered by Motion Trend. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 2-Pack CE505A offered by Motion Trend. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 2-Pack Canon 128 offered by Motion Trend. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 2-Pack TN660 offered by Motion Trend. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 50% on this item when you purchase 1 or more 2-Pack TN450 offered by Motion Trend. Here's how (restrictions apply)
LINKYO French Press Coffee Maker - Easy Clean Stainless Steel Coffee Press, 34 ounce (1 Liter)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $7.64. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Unbreakable: Solid stainless steel French press coffee pot eliminates risk of cracks or breakage
- Retain Heat: Insulated double walls keep your coffee hot for longer while outside stays cooler to touch
- Easy to Clean: All parts are made with easy to wash and dishwasher safe 18/10 stainless steel
- Double Filters: Unique double mesh filter system reduces sediment in your coffee cup (2 replacement filters included)
- Buy with Confidence: 2 year no-hassle product warranty and step by step instructions included
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Motion Trend||Lafraise||SterlingPro||Kuissential||Upper Echelon Products||SterlingPro|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Multi||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Chrome|
|Item Dimensions||4 x 7 x 8.75 in||6.1 x 6.7 x 9.8 in||—||—||7.1 x 10.5 x 6.3 in||5 x 8 x 4.3 in|
|Material Type||Food Grade 304 Stainless Steel||18/10 Steel||Multi||Stainless Steel||Stainless Steel||Glass|
|Size||34 oz (Classic)||34 Ounce||1L||—||1000ml||1 Litre|
Taste the difference of French Press Coffee with the LINKYO French Press Coffee Maker
What's all the fuss about French press coffee?
A French press allows extraction of coffee directly from fully immersed coffee grounds.
The result is a cup of coffee that has zero contact with paper filters or plastic outlets for a fuller, richer taste.
The LINKYO French Press Coffee Maker is made to last with high grade 18/10, 304 stainless steel. The double-wall construction keeps your coffee warmer than glass carafe presses and the best part is...they will not shatter! The multi-screen filter system effectively prevents tiny coffee grounds from leaking through when pressing. The metal filters are reusable, saving you money from disposable paper filters and allowing you to brew delicious coffee over and over again!
- This product is not for stove top use
- Place on a day, heat proof, non-slip, flat, and stable surface when using
- Handle with care when filled with hot liquid, outside walls may be too hot to touch
- Do not overfill. Leave a minimum of 1 inch space at the top between the water and the spout
- Do not use excessive force when pressing as this can cause scalding liquid to shoot out of the carafe
- Use coarse ground coffee as using fine grind coffee can cause high pressure when plunging
- Turn the spout away from you and turn the lid to close off the spout when pressing
- Lower the plunger slowly. Do not press with force if the plunger does not go down, instead remove the plunger and rinse plunger parts with water (handle with care as plunger will be hot), stir the coffee, replace the plunger, and slowly press again
- Do not use if cracks are found on the carafe
- Do not handle filter screens by the edges or frayed areas
- Do not allow children to use this coffee maker and keep children away while using
4 Easy Steps!
Please check the included manual or product video for details on optimal ground size, water temperature, and brewing time.
When cleaning, dump the coffee beans into a mesh strainer over the sink to easily dispose the beans in the trash or compost bin.
Unscrew the bottom plunger piece and wash all parts by hand or in the dishwasher.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I had also used Bodum french press when they were still quite pricey and must had gone through at least three of them because chipped or shattered glass. It's well made but the stainless steel mesh eventually frayed around the edge and often pricked holes on my finger tips during cleaning. And another one had the mesh assembly completely seized on the plunging rod which saved my finger tips from been pricked since I could't take it apart and clean it any more!
When I thought I'm pretty much done with French press, I saw this stainless steel French press and couldn't resist its good look and decent price. It surely doesn't disappoint me. It's well made in a very elegant and attractive shape. The double-wall design means no more bunt fingers (Please note that even though double-wall has great heat retention and means the coffee doesn't get cold quickly. It's a French press and after 4 minutes of brewing, you need to pour all the coffee out. Don't let the coffee sits in the press for a long time to avoid impure taste). I think the seller should sell a matching thermal carafe for people to pour pressed coffee in so they can take their time to enjoy the coffee.
The stainless steel press cleans up really easy and no more shattered glass! As for the frayed stainless mesh, I have not used it long enough to find out yet. However, the construction of the mesh seems to be very well and the edge is folded in nicely as well. I don't think it will fray easily. Plus, it comes with a second set of mesh in case the first one wears out and starts fraying. It's very thoughtful of the manufacturer.
Another neat feature is it comes with double mesh and effectively take out unwanted "muddy" layer at the bottom of your cup, a common issue with French press. When I saw the design, I was a bit concerned it may create more pressure while pressing. But not at all.... I believe the factory play with the mesh opening and nail it very well!
This French press has attractive look, good built quality, and excellent functionality. Highly recommended!!!
Awesome, awesome, awesome.
I previously purchased the SterlingPro press with great result, and decided to purchase one for our vacation home. When I spotted this LINKYO selling for almost half the price, I decided to try it. BAD DECISION ON MY PART! Where is Amazon's quality control?