LIPAVI Sous Vide Rack-Model L10- Marine Quality 316L Stainless Steel-Square 7.8 x 6.4 Inch-Adjustable, Collapsible,Ensures even and Quick warming with Sous Vide Cooking - Fits LIPAVI C10 Container
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Increases Significantly the Capacity and Maintains Pouch Distance Even, Quick and Safe Warming!
- Safe and Easy Handling - Lift the Rack with the Pouches - Adjustable To the Width of the Pouches
- LIPAVI L10 Rack can be combined with Lipavi C10 container with tailored lid for Anova, Nomiku, Sansaire, PolyScience Creative
- Made from High Quality Stainless Steel - Also Perfect for Efficient Cooling, Freezing and Smoking!
- Observe: LIPAVI Sous Vide Racks Fit Perfectly in the LIPAVI Containers - Search for LIPAVI on Amazon
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LIPAVI Sous Vide Rack L10 - High Quailty Stainless steel 316L - Available in four different sizes - The Original Sous Vide Rack
- Perfect for daily use in medium households.
- Adjustable to pouch thickness and collapsible when not in use.
- Fits in the LIPAVI C10 medium household container.
- Increases Significantly the Capacity and Maintains Pouch Distance – Even, Quick and Safe Warming!
- Made from 316L Stainless Steel - 100% Rust resistant.
- Our Sous Vide Rack is made to last for many years.
Use with your LIPAVI container and racks.
Perfect fit for your LIPAVI C10 Sous Vide Container. Combine this with a tailor made lid for your immersion circulator - and you have a complete system!
Cook like a professional!
When cooking food profesionally, you rely on your equipment for consistency, efficiency and convenience. Our products are made to give you that experience, whether you're at home, or at work!
LIPAVI Sous Vide Water Bath Systems
- L10 (Pictured)
- C10 (Pictured)
- Height: 8 inches - perfect for Immersion Circulators
- Very durable
- Transparent - easy to see the food.
- C10L-AP (Pictured)
Compare with similar items
LIPAVI Sous Vide Container - Model C20 - 26 Quarts - 21 x 12.8 inch - Strong & Clear See-thought Polycarbonate - Matching L20 Rack and Tailored Lids for virtually every circulator sold separately.
C10L-AP Lid for LIPAVI C10 Sous Vide Container, with cut-out for the Anova Precision immersion circulator
LIPAVI Sous Vide Rack – Model R20, Stainless Steel, Maximum Diameter 8 Inch, Height 6.6 Inch. Adjustable, Collapsible, Ensures Even and Quick Warming with Sous Vide Cooking.
C10L-JOL Lid tailored for Joule circulator with LIPAVI Sous Vide Container C10
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||LIPAVI Ltd||LIPAVI Ltd||LIPAVI Ltd||LIPAVI Ltd||LIPAVI Ltd|
|Color||Stainless Steel||Clear||Clear transparent||Stainless Steel||Clear transparent|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
For me, this model was the perfect size. The 26SD that is $69.00 would have been too big for the container I use most regularly, and I think I would have found the R20 to be ONLY useful for the container I regularly use and not very useful for when I use larger containers for when cooking for guests.
This Sous Vide Rack is just small enough to fit in my 12 Quart Polycarbonate Container (Camwear Polycarbonate Square Food Storage container, 12 Quart) that I use more regularly for cooks that are just for me and/or my family....but at the same time I think it is also big enough for when I use the 4.75-Gallon Polycarbonate Container (Cambro 12189CW135, Polycarbonate Camwear Boxes, 4.75-Gallon, Clear for whenever I am cooking larger items or a bigger quantity of food if I am having guests.
As you can see in my pics, this L10 model rack squeezes into my 12 Quart Container with the Anova Immersion Circulator with no issues.
Lipavi is really generous with the number of racks/dividers they provide. I do not anticipate using more than 3 (in addition to the end pieces that are permanently attached), resulting in 5 divided spaces, simply because I do not really cook things that require such narrow spaces in large quantities. However, it is nice to know I can do so if I want and that I have extra racks/dividers if I need and/or break or lose any. MORE IMPORTANTLY, the instructions that came with the box suggested using the extra racks to hold the food down in the slots and prevent it from floating to the top in the water. When I was looking for a rack, I was merely looking for something to keep the different packets of food from sticking to each other in the water, but I did not realize a rack could also solve my problem of sometimes food floating to the top and not staying submerged to get properly cooked. With this rack, the different packets will remain separated from each other AND stay submerged.
The racks are nicely adjustable. The outer two racks are permanently attached, and fold down for storage. The remaining racks are removable, and adjust by placement in corresponding slots, allowing you to choose a size adequate for your portion sizes. I find if additional weight is needed above the cooking bags, two 1/4 size cooling racks (example link at the end of this review) sit nicely on top of and cover the rack. As to durability and quality, the literature that came with the racks advises not to leave them immersed for long periods of time ("weeks," the manual says). I have had these completely immersed for three straight days, having cooked three separate meals in so many days, without any sign of rust on any part of the racks. Anyone familiar with cheap home canning equipment has surely experienced the irritation of rusted "stainless" steel, not the case with this set.
As for now, I could not be more pleased with these racks.
I'm including two photos showing the placement of the 10.8" x 8" rack set in the Cambro 12189CW135 box.
Pros: Nice, well-made, hefty racks. After three straight days of submersion, the racks show no sign of rusting, even at soldered joints. Adjustable, and folds/stacks to a nice, small footprint set secured with an included Velcro strap.
Cons: None at this time.
Example set of 1/4 size cooling racks, as mentioned above:
Here's my breakdown:
- Sturdy, strong material. The rack didn't feel cheap at all and felt like it was made to last
- Customizable. Aside from the ends, all of the rack pieces can be customized. So if you have a few thick steaks, then you can make it bigger in between each item. If you have a bunch of smaller items, then you can have less space in between each one. It's really easy to customize since you slot each one into the respective holes
- Holds my packets perfectly. After I customized the slots, they held onto each packet perfectly and kept it in place the whole time.
- Easy to pick-up/put into sous vide container
Check out the video to see the rack in action!
Most recent customer reviews
It does what it is designed to do.
It is expensive.
Is it worth the price?Read more