Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating FFII_gno

Showing 1-10 of 39 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 57 reviews
on August 6, 2011
Product works great! Lost about a pound a day for the first week then a pound about every 2-3 days the following weeks. After a months supply I lost 15lbs! If you don't eat within 30 minutes of taking a pill you get kinda nauseas so I recommend eating something. All in all a good product will buy more when I need to lose more.
on October 5, 2010
I was very hyped about this product, having done my due diligence to read all the materials. I received the product and took two pills twice a day morning and lunch (mind you, not on a strict time schedule)... I also went to the gym 5 out of 6 days, ate light, and lost a total of two pounds in 2 weeks! At this point with the quality of the workout I did, I'm more inclined to attribute the 2 pounds of weight loss to the physical workout and not the pill. I hoped, but it just didn't do it. If someone else has better experience I'm eager to hear because there was nothing extreme about it.
on September 14, 2017
Delivered on time so so priced ok it received 1 star for that purpose-
on April 12, 2013
I love this product.!!! At first I was nervous, you know starting a new product and cautious on directions (because I don't like feeling jitters).you have to eat after taking the product, I took it as directed and felt great. I took 1 month and started my second month and started to see the weight come off. I had great results drinking water all day and watching my fat intake, my family could not believe it. I went from 165 to 145 in 3 months. You have to stay hydrated lots of water intake. Over all I lost 30 lbs. Good luck hope it works for you.
on July 31, 2011
I was extremely happy with the effectiveness of this product. The energy it gives me is amazing and I'm losing weight without too much effort. I have no side effects, except my appetite being suppressed(if you consider that a side effect)
on January 8, 2012
This product really is awesome guys. It's not of course a miracle pill. If your serious about your diet and training...lipofuze will help you take those safe two pounds a week and make it into three or four. Overall great product!
on October 12, 2016
Stomach pain.
on November 5, 2016
Great Product
on March 3, 2016
This does not work.
on February 5, 2012
this product did nothing for me. i have been taking it for 3 weeks and nothing. i did gain 3 lbs, i think it was water weight because you are supposed to drink a lot of water when taking it. i was hoping it would take my appetite away like the product said it would, but it didnt.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question