- Series: MIT Press
- Paperback: 112 pages
- Publisher: The MIT Press; 2nd edition (August 15, 1962)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0262130114
- ISBN-13: 978-0262130110
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.3 x 9.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.8 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 4.6 out of 5 stars See all reviews (4 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,745,826 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
LISP 1.5 Programmer's Manual 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
About the Author
John McCarthy is Professor Emeritus in the Department of Computer Science, Stanford University.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?
Top Customer Reviews
I was an undergraduate student at that time, and as member of the group wrote the LISP 1.5 Programmer's Manual which was later published as a book by the MIT Press. Today, it is of interest as a historical document only. (The book lists the members of the group at that time, and states that the manual was written by M. Levin)