LITEBOX LED Photography Softbox Light Lighting Kit - Pair with integrated Multi-Level Dimmer (New Rotatable Softbox Design) plus 2 Stands, Diffusers, and Travel Bag.
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- THE ULTIMATE LED PHOTOGRAPHY LIGHTING KIT ...The Studio-45 Continuous Lights feature POWERFUL Integrated LED Technology, Multi-Level Dimmer, Handle, and built-in Cooling Fan! - 5500K Daylight Color 90+ CRI
- INCLUDED STANDS: 2 Black Powder Coated Aluminum Tripod Light Stands Adjustable up to 7.5ft High!
- REMOVABLE SOFTBOX & LIGHT DIFFUSER ...Unlike traditional Pro Lighting Kits, you can Completely Remove the Softbox for closeup lighting (ie. Jewelry, Fine Art, etc.). An additional layer Diffuser Panel is also included for traditional "Photo Booth" style photography.
- POWER SOURCE: 2 P-45 High Output Power Bricks - 45W Continuous Power for LED's
- QUICK START GUIDE ...Quick Start Guide and easy to use functions allow any professional OR aspiring beginner to achieve Quality results.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Color||—||Color Temperature: 6500K||—||Black & White Reflectors|
|Item Dimensions||—||7.5 x 8 x 31.6 in||12.01 x 29.13 x 8.07 in||7 x 13 x 40.5 in|
|Size||—||7.5 x 8 x 31.6 inches||—||33" Umbrella reflectors, 86" stand, 28" Stand|
PERFECT lighting for your product photography... no more replacing bulbs or adding additional filters & diffusers to dim your lighting!!!
The Studio-45 Continuous Lighting Kit is the first DIMMABLE LED Softbox Kit to deliver PERFECT lighting for just about anything! This Softbox kit is more durable, lightweight and efficient than any fluorescent Softbox lighting system on the market, PLUS its now Dimmable. Our simple Quick Start Guide and easy to use functions allow any professional OR aspiring beginner to achieve Quality results. This kit is a wonderful addition to any studio!
(2) 7'6" Professional Quality Aluminum Adjustable Light Stands
Color: Matte Black Non-Glare Finish
Height: Adjustable from 2'3" - 7’6"
Weight: 2.5 lbs
Closed Length: 27"
Stem Screw: 1/4"
Foot print: 2'4"
Base Tube Diameter: 1.5"
Die Cast Aluminum Construction
Quick and Easy Fold Design
Slip Resistant Rubber Tipped Legs
(2) Studio-45 Dimmable LED Lights with Diffuser
Lumen Output: 50000lumens
Color: 5500k Daylight
Power Usage: 45W
Depth (including handle): 5”
Power Adaptor Specs: 10ft Cord with Standard USA Plug
Mounts on any standard light stand
Built-in Cooling Fan & Diffuser Cap
On/Off switch & Light Dimmer Knob located on the back
Mounting Socket head tilts up and down
(2) Reflective Softbox for Studio-45 LED Lights
20”x28” Design with (4) Flex Poles
Includes Softbox Diffuser Covers for Softer Lighting
From the Manufacturer:
LITEBOX comes with EVERYTHING you need to get started all in one box! Our trademark lighting systems and kits provide PROFESSIONAL Results at an enthusiast’s price. We are proud to manufacture and distribute all of our kits in house which allows us to offer you our 100% SATISFACTION GUARENTEE!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The MAJOR downside, though, is that they are LOUD. If you want to do video of any kind, there is no way you can have these in the same room. These are strictly for photography, which makes me less versatile. P
I have other softboxes that will meter at F8, but I have to make the ISO at 560, so I thought these might work to bring down my ISO. Guess I'll speedlight now. Another thing is that you are stuck with the LED. With my other softboxes you can replace the bulbs with higher wattage. You can't with these.
Con: I would NOT recommend this for any video work unless you are doing voice overs for absolutely everything. The fans are far too loud to be acceptable - I can hear it from the other side of my 850 sq ft apartment. Sadly, I had to return it for this reason as I would be using it mostly for video work.