Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "LIXIT Plastic Wide Mouth Water Bottle, 32-Ounce” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 65% off the $15.59 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
LIXIT Plastic Wide Mouth Water Bottle, 32-Ounce
|Price:||$6.87 & FREE Shipping on orders over $25. Details|
- Opaque, wide-mouth plastic bottle with large ball-point tube cap assembly
- Easy to install, fill and clean
- Keeps water fresh and clean
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
The lixit dog water bottle is an opaque, wide-mouth plastic bottle with large ball-point tube cap assembly. Features include: easy installation; 5/8-inch diameter drinking tube; keeps water fresh and clean; premium quality stainless steel tube with double ball; easy to fill and clean; quick-release spring bottle holder.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
DirectionsLIXIT Plastic Wide Mouth Water Bottle, 32-Ounce
Top customer reviews
I legit never write reviews because I am lazy. Like super lazy. Which is probably bad because lots of products benefit off of reviews, but sometimes it's just too much work, y'know? Anyway. After going through THREE water bottles from PetSmart (PetsMart?) (I don't recall the brand; it was purple) that leaked enough for a small swimming pool, I was desperate to find a halfway decent water bottle. I could take leaking, but just not small-swimming-pool style leaking.
Now my guinea pig, Rocco, a complete diva, also is a super messy drinker. I'm not sure how, but he is. Long story somewhat shorter, I bought this lovely water bottle and y'know what?
It is legit the Best Freaking Purchase I have made on this addicting online shopping website. And I have bought some stuff. Lots of stuff.
This doesn't leak literally AT ALL. I've had it about a month, and guess what! Still no leaking! Amazing. And it's super easy to attach to any given cage or habitat. I know this because I just moved Rocco to a new area, and the water bottle was just as easy to attach as the old one. Turns out what I previously thought was urine (tmi, my apologies) soaking Rocco's bedding was actually just his water, because holy cow, it's now so so so so much drier! And it's somehow made him a halfway clean drinker! He definitely still gets water all over his face, but baby steps.
So, let's review.
- Does not leak. Literally at all. Not figuratively. There is literally 0% licking. (Note: this is true if you follow the instructions, i.e.: fill up the water bottle 101%, like overfill it a little bit, and then put the cap on. Flip it so the cap is now on bottom and hit that little metal ball a few times to "activate" it. If you don't follow these instructions, you will be disappointed and it will leak, but it will also be 100% your fault. No offense.)
- Easy to attach to habitat. Makes refilling it super easy and quick.
- Somehow magically cures your pet at least 50% of a bad habit. Maybe. If that bad habit is messy drinking and your pet is my guinea pig.
- It's huge! Which for the upcoming summer (for the Northern Hemisphere-rs) is going to be great, because I dunno about y'all, but my guinea pig drinks like a camel during summer.
tl;dr: this water bottle is great and if you're on the fence, this is me saying Buy It. God forbid mine ever breaks, but if it does I will absolutely 100% purchase it again.
Here's your answer! It's easy to fill, and equally easy to clean, due to the wide mouthed design.
Keeps bunnies that habitually get their necks and/or chests wet due to their drinking habits from bowls or crocks.
These bottles make good stand alone water sources, or can be used as auxiliary sources. Also, due to the fact that some bunnies may like to tip over their bowls or crocks, or otherwise soil their bowls or crocks, this provides a foolproof warmer delivery system. The opaque bottle also allows a means of monitoring your buns water intake!