|Item Package Quantity||4|
4pcs LM6LUU 6mm Long Type Linear Ball Bearing Bush Bushing 6*12*35mm for DIA. 6mm Linear Shaft Rod DIY CNC
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Long Type Linear bearing ball cage, hardened coat of both ends ring.
- Bearing various parts of the size is standardized, interchangeable, no worry if replacement of worn
- Low noise even in high-speed operation.
- Size: 6*12*35mm(0.24*0.47*1.38 inch),Color: Silver
- Package content: 4pcs x LM6LUU long type ball bearing
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Inside diameter: 6 mm (0.24 inch)
Shaft Out Diameter:12 mm (0.47 inch)
Shaft Lenght:35 mm (1.38 inch)
Material: carbon steel
Package include: 4 x LM6LUU 6mm Ball Bearing
1. Linear bearing ball cage, hardened coat of both ends ring.
2. Bearing various parts of the size has been standardized, interchangeable, and do not have to worry about replacement of worn.
3. The jacket is made of carbon chromium bearing steel, through hardened and precision ground handling, providing safe and reliable for the bearing sleeve and the bearing housing assembly.
4. Ball in the cage loop run a smooth ball guide surface to ensure even if high-speed operation, low noise.
5. The linear motion ball bushing has a high-carbon chromium steel case for strength and rigidity, a synthetic resin retainer plate for accurate ball guidance and low noise.
1. Suitable for use in a mounted slide unit to carry components in precision linear motion applications, such as in printing machines and computer numerical control (CNC) equipment.
2. The universal Ball Bearings is great for you to replace the damaged Ball Bearings in your devices to improve them efficiency and save energy.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The bearing is for use on my custom resourced Ultimaker 3-D Printer. I decided to resource all of the parts for the Ultimaker myself. Some of the parts could not be found anywhere other than Ultimaker's website. However, resourcing the parts myself saved me about $1,300.00
About the Component:
The bearing does not slide freely on a 6 MM rod, and rotates slightly without rotational force being applied, which concerned me. In the end however, the bearing still works.
If you are looking for precision, purchase an American made bearing, or go with a slightly smaller diameter rod, E.G: 5.8 MM. If you are looking for cheap and functional, this bearing will do fine.