LOCK & LOCK Airtight Container
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- PATENTED LOCKING SYSTEM: Lock & Lock containers are guaranteed leak-proof (airtight and watertight) with our patented four-hinge locking system and silicone sealing lid. This assures food to stay fresh longer and keeps contents in containers secure.
- BPA FREE & FDA APPROVED: Made from BPA free material that ensures containers to be safe and eco-friendly. Passed strict hygiene and safety tests of the US FDA and German SGS.
- CONVENIENT TO USE: Can be used in the microwave, freezer and dishwasher (top rack only). Whether it is storing leftovers or packing lunch, Lock & Lock are convenient to use around the kitchen or for any other household needs. Wide variety of unique, stackable designs allows you to save space in your cabinets, refrigerator, and freezer.
- LONG-LASTING: Our containers are made from high quality materials that makes them long-lasting, strong and durable. Cultivate a healthy lifestyle and save space, food and money by investing in some Lock & Lock containers!
- ONLY LOCK & LOCK PRODUCTS "SOLD BY" AMAZON.COM or LOCK & LOCK ARE GUARANTEED GENUINE
This item is available because of the Add-on program
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
From the manufacturer
Lock & Lock Food Storage Container
Lock & Lock is a global living brand loved by over 100 countries worldwide. It is the first company to develop four-sided locking containers.
With its unprecedented four-sided locking lids on its storage containers, Lock & Lock has expanded its product category to glass, tritan storage, water bottles, travel mugs and many more products for the home and everyday living.
Along with its airtight & watertight features, Lock & Lock food storage containers are perfect for meal prepping, storing leftovers and packing lunches.
- Dishwasher Safe
- Freezer Safe
- Microwave Safe
Hollow cylinder silicone seals and four-sided locking lids create extra secureness and exceptional airtightness compared to other brands.
With its patented technology of a 'blocking hole', Lock & Lock assures excellent durability that guarantees more than one million times of opening and closing.
Scientifically designed to easily stack horizontally and vertically, this product shows great space efficiency.
Hygienic Raw Material
Lock & Lock has raised their standard of safety and functionality using superior raw materials with durability and heat-resistance.
|Category||Lock & Lock Classic||Lock & Lock Special||Easy Match||Lock & Lock Premium||Ovenglass|
|Features||100% Airtight||Multi-purpose||Nestable||Transparent Body||Heat resistant up to 750℉|
|Excellent Durability||Variety of Shapes & Sizes||Color Match System||Impact-Resistant||Stain & Odor-Resistant|
LOCK & LOCK are the originators of the 100percent air and liquid-tight food storage container concept, with the distinctive snap-down locking hinges and silicone seal which allows your food to stay fresh for longer. The four-hinged lids have each been tested to open and close more than 3 million times, to guarantee reliability, and the hollow silicone seal in the rim of the lid has superior compression and restoration properties to ensure an airtight seal. LOCK & LOCK have manufactured these containers with their unique clip locking hinges for securing and opening the lid with ease. LOCK & LOCK storage containers have a unique stacking design which can create up to 40percent more space in your fridge freezer or cupboard. LOCK & LOCK containers have endless uses around the home, not just for food storage I.E. Kid's toys, in the garage, DIY, sewing, first aid, organizing drawers, etc., etc. These airtight containers are quite simply the best solution for food storage on the market. LOCK & LOCK stackable storage containers are microwave, dishwasher and freezer safe.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
My only complaint is that when I took the sticker off of the egg carton, I've been left with a weird black sticker remnant that I haven't been able to clean off, no matter what cleanser I've tried. I'm not sure what that's about, but it's not a deal breaker. (see attached photo).
I'd recommend this egg container.
Interesting note: The manufacturer of this product put a note in the holder that states if eggs are stored upside-down (pointy end down), the eggs will last longer. Who'd a thunk it?
The photo actually shows the container upside down, what appears as the lid in the photo is actually the base. Think of a butter dish with a cover, only in this case, the base has clamps that hold the lid on.
There is a separate tray that fits in the base for butter that can be used on the table.
Container will hold two sticks of butter.
remove for cleaning.