LOCK LACES (Elastic No Tie Shoelaces)
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $5.99. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- NO-TIE LACING SYSTEM: Turn any pair of lace-up tennis shoes into slip on sneakers. LOCK LACES are the original, PATENTED (US Patent #6026548) no tie shoe laces with over 1 million pairs sold worldwide
- STRETCH FIT COMFORT: Our elastic laces conform to your foot for a custom fit. Added compression reduces pressure points to make your feet feel better throughout the day so you can perform your best!
- PERFECT FOR EVERYONE: LOCK LACES are a great gift for seniors suffering from arthritis or other disabilities, autistic children, runners looking to speed their triathlon transition up, or casual users
- SIMPLE INSTALLATION: One size fits all (kids AND adults), quick to install, easy to use. Each pair is suitable for lacing up 1 pair of shoes. Easy installation instructions and videos provided.
- 100% SATISFACTION GUARANTEE: LOCK LACES are guaranteed to last the life of one pair of lace up tennis shoes. We know that once you try them in your shoes, you’ll never go back to traditional shoelaces
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers also shopped for
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
LOCK LACES - THE ORIGINAL ELASTIC NO TIE SHOELACES
LOCK LACES are the original, patented elastic no tie shoelaces with over 3 million pairs sold worldwide. Simply replace your shoelaces with LOCK LACES, and you’ll never have to worry about your shoes coming untied again! Plus, the elastic material provides firm but flexible support and comfort to keep your feet comfortable throughout the day.
Each pack contains 1 pair of LOCK LACES. Each pair contains: 2 48” elastic shoelaces, 2 patented lock devices, and 2 cord clips
Turn Any Shoe into a Slip-On
With LOCK LACES, you can turn any pair of lace-up tennis shoes or sneakers into slip-ons. The elastic laces will stretch when you put your foot in the shoe (so you won’t damage the heel) and the lock will keep your laces at the perfect tension. If you suffer from arthritis, have trouble bending down to tie your shoes, or are just tired of tying your kids’ shoes, LOCK LACES are perfect for you.
In addition to no-tie convenience, LOCK LACES feature the following benefits:
- Easily Adjustable Tension: Dial in the tightness for extra support before a run and loosen up to give your feet room to breathe after the race.
- Stretch-Fit Comfort: Our firm but flexible elastic laces hug your foot for added comfort and support as your feet swell throughout the day
- One Size Fits All (kids and adults): Don’t worry about what size laces will fit in your shoes! LOCK LACES are one size and will fit in adults’ or kids’ shoes.
- Simple Installation: Get up and running with LOCK LACES in just 5 minutes with our easy installation instructions
- Water Resistant: LOCK LACES are tough enough to stand up to the tests of everyday life. Your shoes will wear down before your LOCK LACES will!
Easily Adjustable Tension
LOCK LACES were originally developed for runners to keep them from having to stop and tie their shoes during a big race. When we put the product out there, we were overwhelmed by all of the different groups of people who could benefit from LOCK LACES.
- RUNNERS love the adjustable tension and stretch-fit comfort that LOCK LACES offer. Just dial in the tension before a run and LOCK LACES’ elastic laces conform to your foot to improve blood flow and circulation during the run.
- TRIATHLETES love the extra few seconds that LOCK LACES save them in their bike-to-run transition. These athletes demand the best out of their gear, and LOCK LACES deliver!
- PARENTS love the time and energy that LOCK LACES save them every day getting the kids ready for school.
- KIDS love that LOCK LACES come in cool colors to match their shoes. Plus, they can wear “big kid” shoes instead of velcro even if they can’t tie their shoes.
- SENIORS love the independence and freedom that LOCK LACES give them. Arthritis and joint replacements can make tying shoes difficult or even dangerous. Worry no more with LOCK LACES.
Simple 3-Step Installation
1. Replace Your Laces
Remove your old shoelaces and lace up with your new elastic laces. Then, thread each end of the laces through the passages on the lock device. Press down on the top of the lock device to open the passages, slide the lock to the tongue of the shoe, and release to secure the lock into place.
*We always recommend installing LOCK LACES with your foot in the shoe to ensure a proper fit
2. Trim to Fit
Use a pair of scissors to trim off the excess lace. We recommend cutting 2-3 inches below the lock to leave room for adjustment.
This is what makes LOCK LACES a one-size-fits-all for kids and adults!
Thread the trimmed lace ends through the hole on the cord clip and align them with the "teeth" inside the cord clip. It is very important that you align the ends of the laces with these "teeth" to ensure that the clip stays securely attached. Then, snap the cord clip together to secure.
That's it! Your LOCK LACES are now installed and ready to use!
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Seller Warranty DescriptionLOCK LACES offers a 100% Satisfaction Guarantee. If you are not completely satisfied for any reason, you may return the product with your original online receipt or shipment packing slip within 30 days from date of purchase for a full refund or exchange. If you do not have your receipt, you will need a RMA#/email authorization to process your return. LOCK LACES one year warranty covers manufacturers defects and workmanship under normal use for one year from date of purchase. Excessive wear and tear through improper use and uses other than intended purpose are not covered.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
P.S if you're in need of geettig these laces out there for the disabled crowd, I'm your guy. Thanks a ton lock laces!
-Each pack comes with 2 laces, 2 locks, and 2 clips for the ends, all in a nice resealable plastic bag, which I used to store my old laces just in case.
-The laces are about 4 feet long, and can stretch to about 9 feet. (I think stretching them that much would to fit your shoes would cut off blood circulation though)
-Lacing your shoes with Lock Laces is a lot like lacing with normal laces. You start at the bottom of the shoe making sure to have the same length on either side, and work a cross pattern as you go toward the top of the tongue. Once you finish using all of the holes in your shoes, or the ones that you want to, squeeze the locking mechanism and put the laces' ends through the two holes.(I personally made use of every hole in my Asics Gel-Kayano 19s. This allowed for a more comfortable fit for me.) Then try them on. If it doesn't feel right, make adjustments to the tension on the laces until it is most comfortable. Changing the holes you use toward the mouth (I think that's what it's called) of the shoe will change the way the tension is distributed around the ankle. (I went on a little 20 minute run, stopping every few minutes to make adjustments. It wasn't until after I had them perfect, that I cut the ends and attached the two laces together with the clips.) It did require a fair amount of force to get them to close around the laces, so just keep that in mind.
I've added a picture as well, detailing the contents of the bag, and the bag itself.
I have to say, I really like them. I've always tied my running shoes, thinking it was the only way. Then I found these awesome laces. I don't think I'll ever go back. Took a while to get them adjusted so there was even pressure across the foot, but it was worth it.
So far I had used only the iBungee laces but decided to try these ones just for the sake of it and I'm impressed, these are the main advantages:
1) The plastic tip allows me to cut the laces to the size I wish without having to worry about buying a given lace size.
2) The fastening system is better built and easier to adjust.
3) They're more elastic, I don't need to loose them to fit my shoes like it happened in some cases with the iBungee.
So far the most I've ran with them is 35k, but I'm confident I won't have issues running a marathon on them.
Now I have a new favorite!
This is one of the best purchases I've made. They are extremely easy to install and stays tight all day. I can easily slip them on and off and don't have to worry about tying my laces anymore. It's definitely a hassle when they come untied in the store. I just purchased another pair last night for my pink shoes (in black).