LOEFFLER RANDALL Accessories Agenda-NTL Cross-Body Bag,Neutral/Blue,One Size
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Nappa Leather and Tumbled Luxe Leather
- Cotton lining
- magnetic closure
- 15.5" shoulder drop
- 8" high
- 10" wide
Deal of the Day: Up to 50% Off Handbags
Today only, save on select handbags from top brands Fossil, Cole Haan, and more. Select styles and sizes. Prices as marked. See eligible items.
Tri-color leather brings a cool, colorblocked statement to a structured Loeffler Randall shoulder bag. A shellacked push lock opens the main flap over a magnetic flap pocket, and a slim pocket trims the back. Lined interior. Adjustable shoulder strap. Dust bag included.
Loeffler Randall was born out of designer Jessie Randall's quest for shoes that she wanted to wear but could not find--shoes that possessed an understated elegance, were well made, and undeniably feminine. With this distinct point of view, Loeffler Randall launched in the fall of 2005. Styles like the Matilde flat boot quickly became staples among fashion editors and celebrities alike. Loeffler Randall’s mix of refined sophistication and downtown cool filled a niche in the shoe market and the brand was embraced both critically and commercially.
- Product Dimensions: 9.5 x 8.2 x 3.1 inches
- Shipping Weight: 2 pounds
- Origin: China
- ASIN: B00H304TAC
- Item model number: Agenda-ntl
- Date first available at Amazon.com: February 22, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: