We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Saffiano Leather and Raffia
- Cotton lining
- Push-lock closure
- 7" high
- 10.5" wide
- Large two-compartment envelope clutch in woven raffia featuring onyx-tone hardware
- Removable chain cross-body strap
Customers who bought this brand also shopped for
High-contrast woven panels accent this slim Loeffler Randall clutch. The shellacked push-lock opens the colorblocked top flap to reveal a lined, divided-pocket interior. One side has a smaller pocket, and the other has a bill slot and 4 card slots. Thin curb-chain strap. Dust bag included.
Loeffler Randall was born out of designer Jessie Randall's quest for shoes that she wanted to wear but could not find--shoes that possessed an understated elegance, were well made, and undeniably feminine. With this distinct point of view, Loeffler Randall launched in the fall of 2005. Styles like the Matilde flat boot quickly became staples among fashion editors and celebrities alike. Loeffler Randall’s mix of refined sophistication and downtown cool filled a niche in the shoe market and the brand was embraced both critically and commercially.
- Package Dimensions: 12.7 x 8.5 x 2.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds
- ASIN: B00LC2IJH6
- Item model number: Lock Clutch
- Date first available at Amazon.com: November 27, 2014
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- Average Customer Review: