LOHOME Portable Air Conditioning Fan Chargeable Mini Bladeless Cooling Fan (White)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Safe: Without blades exposed no possibility to hurt people and pets by blade cutting. It's lower noise than traditional fan, just 30-60 decibel. The higher the wind, the great noise.
- Smooth air: The bladeless fan uses an airfoil-shaped ramp to amplify the airflow to create a cool blast of smooth air without the unpleasant buffeting caused by spinning blades.
- Easy to clean: Simple bladeless design, very easy to clean.
- Energy-saving: consumes half the energy of a conventional fan. Dimensions: 6.8 x 5.1 x 10.7 inches.
- LOHOME WARRANTY: We promise 1-Year Money Back and Lifetime Limited Product Warranty. If You're Not Completely Satisfied, Simply Let us Know and You'll be Offered a FULL Refund or Replacement, No Questions Asked.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This stylish bladeless fan will help keep you cool while trying to pull of that last second report that is due in ten minutes.
The new age bladeless technology combines with USB power to make the perfect laptop accessory.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The power cord is short. I used an extension cord (bought separately). That means it can now reach the three feet or so from the wall socket to the desk above the socket.
The wind power is minimal. You're better off cooling yourself by blowing on your arms 'cause thing couldn't move a floating dust mote. Or spend the 30 bucks on a fancy folding fan.
Cheap feeling. It's not exactly cheap costing, but it feels like it's made out of repurposed lunch trays.
Not quiet, not loud, just vaguely obnoxious, like a mosquito in your camp tent.
On reflection it's probably a good thing this fella is so weak. It's so lightweight and cheap that if it put out any decent amount of air it would probably scoot its ass across your desk like a dog with worms.