Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy TheOnlyLivingBoy  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $59.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 46 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 50 reviews
on June 24, 2017
Love this thing but I bought the dog one. My cat saw this and thought it was real. A lot of reaction from my cat. Very cute and funny. I will buy again. Great funny kind of gift for someone.
on November 28, 2012
Got this as part of a friend's birthday present, partly because she expected me to get something daft and partly because she has a stressful job. I set it up with the batteries and took it round to her, as soon as it started laughing she cracked up and laughed till tear rolled. The girls in the adjoining office started laughing at her laughing. My friend then hid the cat to catch people coming into the office and then cracked of again everytime she heard it laughing and at the assistant trying to explain to the 'visitor' what was going on. I think they have now packed it away or else no work would get done. Safe to say this toy is a lot of fun no matter how old you are!

It came safely packaged, no breaks, tears or anything to the toy.
The "coat" is very soft kinda like on the plush toys that you just want to snuggle up to, but it is also very thin so you can feel the insides (motor/battery housing), So I imagine regular wear and tear will eventually wear out the coat. Over all I recommend it. Its good fun, and a great conversational piece - assuming you can stop laughing long enough.
on February 4, 2011
We found a similar product in a store before Christmas, but they were sold out, so I ordered two on Amazon. The cat is a great laugh You can't help laughing with it. Since laughter is the best medicine, everyone should have it. Great for pet free environments. We love her. Too bad you have to open the battery compartment with a screwdriver, on the other model it just clicked out, which made changing the batteries easier. You better get rechargeables because you'll be laughing a lot.LOL (Laugh Out Loud) Rollovers- Gray Kitty Cat
on April 3, 2017
Didn't last very long!
on May 23, 2012
When we saw this in the store we just cracked up. 6 months later my kids recieved one for Christmas. It's one of those toys that gets old fast with kids. They play with it in the store and get a kick out of it and play with it for the first day and then you just see it laying around because they pulled it out of the toybox to get to other toys. Every now and then they will play with it for a couple minutes (Since December I can probably count on one hand how many times they got it out for a couple minutes). I won't say that its not fun or cute, just not something that entertained my 2, 6, and 10 year old for long. We also have the monkey and dog too. This is a late review from when I bought it but I came across all my old orders and decided to review them.
on December 1, 2014
I have purchased several of these laughing animals. I give one to any of my friends that needs a laugh. One friend had cancer so
I gave her a laughing pig. She put earrings and a skirt in it. She played with it at all day. Laughing helped her to recover from her illness... I have gotten so many thank you calls.
My granddaughter and her son each have laughing dogs. I can't thank you enough for making the most fun animal there is.....
on March 15, 2012
I first saw these toys when a friend showed me the LOL Rollover dog someone bought her. When she turned it on, we sat there and howled; we laughed so hard the tears ran. Right then and there I knew I had to get one for my mother for Xmas. She was mystified at first when she opened it on Xmas morning, wondering what in the world it was. Put the batteries in and turned it on, even our cats went crazy....These are great 'toys' if you're ever down and blue...just turn it on and you can't help but laugh. I would highly recommend this, but not for kids, only kids at heart.
on January 3, 2013
You have to have a small Phillip's screwdriver to open (and lock) the battery case to insert the 3 AAA batteries. We sent them to several friends: one friend could not get the battery case open (no screwdriver); the other was to a friend with a new puppy. The puppy was scared of it as it laughed and moved around on the floor. So, the batteries were removed and the puppy immediately trashed it:-(

Most of our friends LOVED it! It is a great hit at parties and when you are feeling blue!
on June 4, 2013
I saw something like this at an airport gift shop and loved it. Not wanting to add anything more to an already full bag, I didn't buy it. When I found this on Amazon I had to get it. If I am ever in a bad mood, or anyone around me is, I turn this kitty on and viola! No more bad moods! You cannot help but at least smile, if not laugh out loud (a lot) when this is going.
on December 26, 2012
This toy is just as much fun as described. It gives some great belly laughs and rolls around, back and forth. If you leave it on and just tough it's tail it will start all over again. I gave it to my friends little girl and she absolutely loves it. Not only does it please the children it makes the adult chuckle as well, watching and hearing it. Good work Amazon and Seller!!!!!

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.