BCA Month Beauty Ali: A Life Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on May 15, 2013
My wife loved the fragrance of the original Marc Jacobs perfume, but decided she wanted to try the newer Lola. I say she can't go wrong with either, but she always turns my head when she walks by wearing her Lola. Men, buy this for your wife (or girlfriend if you're not married), you won't be disappointed. Women, watch out - you'll have men turning their heads and wanting to get closer wearing this stuff! It's that good!
on July 30, 2017
This perfume smells very nice. A mix between floral and fruity. I love it! I noticed a lot of reviews claiming that this was a fake perfume. I have never purchased this fragrance from a department store, so I can't really determine if it's a knock off or not. I think it has excellent sillage and I like wearing it in the office everyday. I also think it is a great perfume to wear if you're going out on a date night. 5 star from me.
on April 25, 2017
I love this fragrance. It goes on strong but gets softer. Have had many compliments, "You smell nice."
on October 13, 2017
She likes it a lot, I do, too
on May 15, 2017
Perfect
on July 17, 2017
If I could give less I would. Horrible service. No compassion for the issue I had kinda calling me a liar and coming out cold like a robot. Figured out my issue on my own. Never again
on September 27, 2014
Smells great however I believe this to be a fake as the scent does not last. The real version at sephora etc lasts all day with a few spritz, this the scent disappears almost immediately.
on May 29, 2015
The bottle is cute and the scent is nice, but for it to "supposedly" be a Marc Jacobs perfume.....it does not last. I've had cheaper perfumes last longer than this one. So disappointed!
on November 3, 2016
Smells like heaven on earth!!! people constantly comment on how beautiful it smells and you will truly stand out in the crowd!!!
on July 11, 2015
I collect Marc Jacob perfume bottles because they are beautiful so the smell is actually an extra for me. Lola lingers strong all day as if I had just put it on. It's a MJ frangrance. What more can I say? I love the sent and packaging. :)

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.