- BEST-IN-CLASS BOOTS - Our Elementary Collection is made with 100% all natural rubber; Bold colors and a soft matte finish pair well with any outfit, making these an ideal shoe for kids learning to choose their own outfits
- ALL SEASON GUARANTEE & SAFETY CERTIFICATION - Every LONE CONE product is guaranteed to last a full 6 months without loss of function and has been independently certified as free of harmful chemicals such as BPA, cadmium, pthalates and lead
- DESIGNED WITH A CHILD IN MIND - Letting kids dress themselves helps develop coordination (color coordination AND motor skills); Our Elementary Collection encourages independence with its go-with-anything style and easy-on, easy-off handles
- PLAY PROOF - We've updated our design to bring you the most durable LONE CONE Rain Boot yet; The Elementary Collection is made with ultralight rubber, our forgiving Flex Sole, and durable non-slip tread; Tested to withstand over 100 hours of activity without split seams or leaks
- PREPARED FOR ANYTHING - Sturdy rubber boots ensure little ones are prepared for changing weather; Keep kids clean and dry through mud season and springtime puddle jumping with boots that easily wipe clean
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Created by a mother of three, LONE CONE Elementary Collection Rain Boots are designed to keep up with active children. That's why, in addition to being delightfully cute, they are easy to wear and easy to clean. A classic slip-on style, built-in handles, and easy-to-match color palette promotes independence by making it easier for young children to outfit themselves. Available in toddler and youth sizes 4T to 4.
Why Choose LONE CONE?
Tested for 100 hours by real kids. LONE CONE boots aren’t just durable, they’re play proof.
Because sharing is caring, we donate 4% of profits to charities that serve children and families.
Designed to last longer than it takes your kids to outgrow them - that's our promise to you.
|Solid Matte Rain Boots||Patterned Rain Boots||Classic Solid Rain Boots||Neoprene MudBoots||Neoprene MudBoots||Lunch Boxes|
|Seasonality||Spring, Summer, Fall||Spring, Summer, Fall||Spring, Summer, Fall||Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter||Year-round||Year-round|
|Material Type||Natural Rubber||Natural Rubber||Natural Rubber||Neoprene||Poly-Nylon||Poly-Nylon|
|Kid-Friendly Feature||Easy-On Handles||Easy-On Handles||Easy-On Handles||Pull Handles & Reinforced Sole||Large Zipper Pulls & Adjustable Straps||Large Zipper Pulls & Buckle Handle|
|Liner||Soft Cotton Liner||Soft Cotton Liner||Soft Cotton Liner||Neoprene|
|Lead & Phthalate Free!||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Department : Unisex-child
- Manufacturer : LONE CONE
- Package Dimensions : 6.5 x 5.9 x 4.3 inches
- ASIN : B07S3ZSZLL
- Date First Available : June 13, 2019
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
The only thing that is a bummer is that when they get water in them (from intense splashing through puddles) they take forever to dry out. But I’m guessing that happens with most boots, so it’s not a huge issue, just need to put them over a vent to dry them out overnight so we can wear them the next day! I’ve had no issues with leaking, the only way water gets in is if my son splashes water over the tops and into them. His little toes do get a bit chilly after a couple of hours outside in the spring and jumping in puddles, but they weren’t made for warmth, so not a big deal! Would recommend them!