- TIMELESS DESIGN - Designed in Boise, Idaho, LONE CONE collaborates with local artists to create patterns inspired by the joys of childhood that delight boys and girls; Available in a variety of prints, as well as classic solids, our rain boots are perfect for active boys and girls
- ALL SEASON GUARANTEE & SAFETY CERTIFICATION - Every LONE CONE product is guaranteed to last a full 6 months without loss of function and has been independently certified as free of harmful chemicals such as BPA, cadmium, pthalates and lead
- DESIGNED WITH A CHILD IN MIND - Reinforced handles and an easy-on, easy-off style help little kids learn to take boots on and off by themselves; Handles also give parents grab and go convenience
- PLAY PROOF - Made with soft, flexible rubber and durable non-slip tread so boys and girls can run and jump with confidence; Tested to withstand over 100 hours of activity without split seams or leaks; Keep kids clean and dry through mud season and spring puddle jumping with boots that easily wipe clean
- PATTERNS FOR EVERY INTEREST - Whether your little one loves unicorns or sharks, or even monsters driving trucks, we have a pattern they'll love to wear; Fun yet functional, LONE CONE rain boots make a practical gift kids will actually use
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More to consider from our brands
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Created by a mother of three, LONE CONE Rain Boots are designed to keep up with active children. That's why, in addition to being delightfully cute, they are easy to wear and easy to clean. A classic slip-on style and built-in handles promote independence by making it easier for young children to put on their own shoes. Available in toddler and youth sizes 4T to 4.
Why Choose LONE CONE?
Tested for 100 hours by real kids. LONE CONE boots aren’t just durable, they’re play proof.
Because sharing is caring, we donate 4% of profits to charities that serve children and families.
Designed to last longer than it takes your kids to outgrow them - that's our promise to you.
|Patterned Rain Boots||Solid Matte Rain Boots||Classic Solid Rain Boots||Neoprene MudBoots||Preschool Backpacks||Lunch Boxes|
|Seasonality||Spring, Summer, Fall||Spring, Summer, Fall||Spring, Summer, Fall||Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter||Year-round||Year-round|
|Material Type||Natural Rubber||Natural Rubber||Natural Rubber||Neoprene||Poly-Nylon||Poly-Nylon|
|Kid-Friendly Features||Easy-On Handles||Easy-On Handles||Easy-On Handles||Pull Handles & Reinforced Sole||Large Zipper Pulls & Adjustable Straps||Large Zipper Pulls & Buckle Handle|
|Liner||Soft Cotton Liner||Soft Cotton Liner||Soft Cotton Liner||Neoprene|
|Lead & Phthalate Free!||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer: No
- Product Dimensions: 8 x 10 x 4.5 inches
- Date First Available: November 9, 2016
- ASIN: B01N3Q1HDU
- Customer Reviews:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
** I reserve the right to update at any time this review if I need to, and I paid full price to purchase this product so there is nothing requiring me to review in anyway this review is purely my own pure opinion on the product I purchased and recieved **
PS if you found this review helpful please remember to give it a "thumbs up" so others are able to see just how helpful this review may be if they too rely on the experience of others, thank you! :)
Everything else about the boots was fine. Actually, wife says the insoles wouldn't stay in place in the smaller pair.
This is different from any other boots I bought on amazon over the years (but a different brand) - we were able to let other kids wear the boots after ours were outgrown.
P.S. I could only take pics of the toddler size, as I couldn't find my daughter's "big kid" size pair right now. They are in a worse state as they let these crack happen along the bottom, so they defeat the very purpose of the boots - which is to keep feet dry in rainy weather.
Update: changing this from one star to three as lonecone customer service was very helpful and immediately sent us a new pair.
These seem to be holding up well so far and the quality seems good. They fit my son nicely and he hasn't had any complaints about them fitting uncomfortably.
Based on our experience thus far, I would definitely recommend these boots.
If my review helped to inform you, please let me know below. If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Update 2/1/18: we’ve been using this consistently for 4 months and they are still in great shape. Yes, they show wear, but no signs of breakdown. I will keep buying this brand!!
These boots are great! The pull handles a a MUST for toddler feet. I have 2 other pairs without handles and they are a horrible hassle to get on him. These are flexible, so he doesn’t have trouble walking too. My son wears a 4 and I got the 5 so he’d be able to wear them longer. I’d recommend these and I will be buying them again in a bigger size.
When the boots came, she was so excited to try them on. She kept saying "So pretty butterflies. Baby likes it." They fit as expected based on the company's size chart (NOT the standard Amazon size chart).
The thing I was really impressed with is the build quality. This is a small company making the boots, but they feel very well made, like what you would expect from a large, experienced manufacturer. Both the soles and the uppers are thick rubber, with the soles having very grippy tread.
I can tell these boots are going to last for quite a long time--or at least until Baby decides she doesn't like butterflies anymore.