2-Year Musical Instruments Accident Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for drops, spills and product malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- If you purchase this service plan and eligible product for this service plan, you acknowledge that Amazon may send the service plan seller relevant product and price information for the purpose of administering the plan
LOOP MIXER - Portable Audio Mixer with 5 Channels, 5 X 3.5mm Stereo / 10 X Mono Inputs & 3 Outs (LOOP MIXER)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- MIXER WITH VERSATILITY - Mix audio/music from computers, smartphones, tablets, gaming consoles, Amazon Echo/Dot, mics and instruments
- AMPLIFY SIGNAL - Powered by AC adapter, increase signals from MIC to LINE level to a max gain of 50 dB for each input
- STEREO & MONO - 5 X 3.5mm (1/8") stereo jacks or 10 X 6.35mm (1/4") mono jacks w/ Dual Mono to Stereo adapter (1 DM2S cable included)
- 3 OUTPUTS - 3.5mm Headphones, Output to speakers, and REC OUT stereo jacks for simultaneous output
- BUILT FOR PRACTICALITY - Portable yet durable build with a sharp, intuitive design
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
HOME / OFFICE USE
The ideal audio mixer for use in home/office settings for all you multi-taskers with multiple devices, the LOOP MIXER serves to fulfill a need that has not been met till now. Simultaneously play music, video games, watch TV, listen for notifications, etc. from your computers, tablets, phones, MP3 players, instruments and all your other consumer devices. With 3.5mm stereo jacks for input and output, plug in up to 5 devices with AUX cables and output to headphones, a sound system and/or recording device. No need for expensive adapters!
Whether you are a professional musician needing a lightweight and travel-friendly mixer for your music group or a novice DJ needing something simple, the LOOP MIXER is powerful and versatile enough to serve your needs. Powered by a 9V AC adapter, you can amplify and control the signal level for each input channel from Mic to Line level signals without fear of reduced volume, sound distortions or annoying extra noises. Record, output and monitor at the same time.
1 x DM2S Adapter is included for combining 2 mono (6.35mm/1/4") inputs into 1 3.5mm stereo plug.
*With the LOOP BUS cable, link multiple Loop Mixers to monitor each input device independently without affecting the audio output.
CONTROLS AND JACKS
- INPUTS: 5X3.5mm stereo jacks or split up to 10X1/4" mono/stereo jacks (adapters required for 1/4")
- OUTPUTS: Headphones, Speaker, REC (3.5mm jacks)
- BALANCE: Adjust L/R balance for each input
- GAIN: Adjust signal strength for each input
- MASTER and CHANNEL VOLUME: Adjust volume for overall and individual input
- OVERLOAD INDICATOR: Monitor signal distortion
- Input Impedance: 20kΩ
- Output Impedance: 1kΩ
- THD: 0.05% or less
- Power source: AC Adapter DC 9V
- Weight & Dimensions: 15.7oz, 6.9 x 5.1 x 1.2"
- Contents: Loop Mixer, AC Adapter, DM2S Adapter, Owner’s Manual
Compare with similar items
BEHRINGER XENYX 502
JUST MIXER 5 with Bluetooth Input & USB Audio Output - Compact USB Powered Stereo Desktop/DJ Mixer with 5 In (3.5mm / Bluetooth on CH1) and 3 Out (3.5mm / RCA / USB)
Mackie Mix Series Mix8 8-Channel Mixer
BEHRINGER XENYX 1202FX
Yamaha MG10XU 10-Input Stereo Mixer with Effects
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||TrueToSource US||Amazon.com||TrueToSource US||EverythingMusic||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||1.18 x 6.89 x 5.12 in||5.28 x 6.97 x 1.85 in||4.65 x 6.1 x 0.91 in||9.1 x 3.3 x 13.3 in||8.66 x 9.53 x 1.85 in||5.2 x 15.75 x 14.17 in|
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Maker hart is a small Taiwanese company with devices like this one that the audio market is only just beginning to see a use for. Not as many buyers means not so much product, which translates to higher prices for materials.
While I don't think that $70 is the fairest asking price for this device, I completely understand it, and I support the rare and extremely useful products these guys are making.
I saw on the company's website that they have a brand new 3.5mm mixer out, called Just Mixer 5, that also features bluetooth. That will be an exciting one to try!
But back to the Loop Mixer at hand:
- A 3.5mm mixer with independent volume controls is quite hard to find, which probably explains the price; you won't even find one from Behringer on the market.
- Low noise floor (also better than other Behringer equipment in this price range).
- Lots of inputs means lots of devices. Not a musician? You can run a PC, a TV/monitor output (e.g. for listening to Xbox or Netflix), a phone or mp3 player, and maybe a tablet, and still have one port free - how about a laptop?
- Independent volume controls/gains as well as a master control.
- Low profile; can be velcroed to the wall, a desk, or other piece of furniture for mounting or improved stability (it has a tendency to slide on smooth surfaces)
- This mixer is amplified! I recently tried another mixer that wasn't powered, and thus couldn't amplify anything. Its independent volume controls were useless, since each device I added halved the total output volume, which meant I had to have all those knobs cranked to max and still couldn't get a usable result. The Loop Mixer solves this problem with one small power cord.
- The casing is made of cheap plastic.
- The power button catches inside the casing and sticks if not pressed straight-on (very complicated powering on/off when set up in tight spaces). The cutout for the power button is too wide.
- When powering on, it causes your speakers to pop - this device does not have a 'soft start' or other feature to prevent popping. This can be avoided by turning this device on before anything else, but if you're like me and you use your speakers for applications outside of this device, your speakers are already on and you'll need to turn them off before powering the mixer on, then turn the speakers back on. *This is a common thing with amplified mixers, and is only listed as a con to alert people unfamiliar with mixers.
- The included 1/4" adapter is also made of cheap plastic, and felt like it was ready to break from the time I took it out of the box. The cable on it is very short, so the stress of 1/4" cable heads tugging on the adapter's cheap body may prove to be too much over time, especially if you do a lot of unplugging and plugging back in. You may want to use a more solid adapter of your own.
All of that being said, the construction of the mixer is still higher quality than you'd get from a factory in China. That should probably be added to the list of pros.
However, if you're looking for something to travel with, I wouldn't recommend going with this one. Rugged is definitely not in this mixer's repertoire. Lucky for me, this mixer sits in a stationary setup, so my primary concern is that pesky power button.
- The adapter is iffy. I use it on the output, so that I can send the signal to my Rokit speakers, but sometimes I want to unplug the adapter from the back of the mixer and use headphones instead. This proves tedious as I have to be extra careful not to yank the adapter cable around, fearing it will crumble in my hands or the cable will come loose.
- I didn't test the loop feature of this device. I haven't explored the full capabilities of it, as I currently have no need to. The mixer is very well suited to the application I need it for, so I am happy!
- As I discussed, one reason I can see this device being so expensive for what it is, is being hard to find. Comparable hardware just isn't on the market right now.
For that, I give it 5 stars. If a little more effort went into the case design, and higher-grade plastic was used on both the case and the adapter, I think it'd be worth full price, but isn't enough of an issue to lose a star.
It's light-weight, so depending on your needs, you may want to consider attaching Command strips or some other method of creating a more permanent & stable location for it. This isn't a criticism; it's only a suggestion for those who have no intention of using this in a more mobile fashion.
If mobility is your thing, the light weight is a nice benefit.
The overload light is an accurate indicator of when you're pushing things into distortion territory. That comes in handy when tweaking this with multiple inputs involved.
I use this with a somewhat convoluted array of devices which I change the configuration of from time to time. I've never been let down by this mixer as long as I respect the overload indicator. I have had no problems pushing multiple audio sources to a set of Creative Inspire T12 desktop speakers, or a pair of Sennheiser HD-598SE headphones.
This mixer behaves no matter how much I mess with it. I can only recommend!