Industrial Deals Beauty MagazinestoInspire STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Amazon Echo now $99.99 Limited-time offer: All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 24 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 28 reviews
on January 1, 2015
I was terribly sad when I learned Sephora would no longer be carrying Lorac. Then I got super excited when I saw it on Amazon, for more than half what I used to pay! I'm a medium complexioned black girl and this color matched my skin tone almost perfectly. I don't wear any other makeup, just dab a little of this on my cheeks (sometimes with a little concealer on dark circle days) and voila, brightened natural looking skin. I purchased two of these since my last one is almost used up. Tested one out and immediately my boyfriend says, "are you wearing makeup??" So I knew something was up. I held it side by side with my old one and sure enough, they changed the formula...WHY!? Why do makeup companies do this? I have been using this wet/dry powder for close to 10 years, now I don't know what to do. The recently purchased WD4 is much redder than my old one and gives me an exaggerated tanned look that's just not working out. Browsing on Lorac's website it looks like they're discontinuing this line altogether, which is just sad. So if you're like me, looking to restock on an old favorite....save your money. You're going to have to find something new anyways.
on October 12, 2013
I really like this powder because of its great coverage and it seems to be of really good quality. I only wish it lasted longer... i dont use much when i wear it and its run out pretty quickly. I have fair skin and this color worked well. I am very picky about powders because of their drying effects on skin but once ive applied a light moisturizer i have had no problem with that issue. hope this helps!
on November 3, 2013
This is by far the best foundation ever. I have been using this foundation for years and I love the way it goes on so smooth, my skin looks so PERFECT!!! I have very oily skin but no matter wet or dry this foundation works great. The only thing is I can only find this foundation on Amazon now. I use to buy it at Sephora but they don't have it anymore. Sad ;) But ovrall the BEST ever!!!
on April 7, 2014
I chose the wrong color but it was a good buy. Covers well . A++
It was a bit on the lighter side just to keep in mind.
on March 27, 2014
This is the only foundation I use. Works in summer with a tan and winter without. Doesn't look "make-upy" or feel "cakey." Plus, it's oil-free so no pimple problems.
on August 24, 2013
I really like this powder foundation as it is subtle (doesn't look like I'm wearing makeup) but evens out my skin tone nicely. It is lightweight and doesn't cake. I haven't used it "wet," only dry, so I can't speak to how it wears if you put it on wet.
on July 2, 2014
I love this makeup !! My skin is very sensitive I can't put oil based makeup on it, even at 50yrs of age it will break me out. This is the best, very light weight and looks natural. I use to use bare essentials for a short period then found this!!!
on November 12, 2013
I'm always on the lookout for a dual finish wet/dry powder w skin nourishing ingredient to match my yellow undertones. And this was a perfect choice.. the finish is a dewey fresh matte, that brightens! The complexion
on February 9, 2013
best powder you can buy and a great place to get it rather than going to store to get it if you already know your color match.
on September 13, 2015
I love this powder foundation! It's very light with great coverage and gives you a very natural look. I've been using Lorac for years and have used other powders and this one is by far my favorite

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
See 1 answered question