LORJE Beekeeping Bee Keeping Suit Jacket&Gloves& Bee Hive Brush & J Hook Hive Tool Set
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Material：Polyester and cotton blend.
- Size：fit for most adults. Suit shoulder width：approx.66cm / 26" Sleeve length：approx.60cm / 23.6" Full Chest: approx.130cm/51.2".
- Color：White. 100% NEW
- Quantity:1 x Beekeeping Jacket Veil with 1 pair of gloves,1 pc Bee Hive Brush& J Hook Hive Tool
- Excellent design with light weight, protective fabric
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
100% LORJE NEW Beekeeping Bee Keeping Suit Jacket&Gloves& Bee Hive Brush & J Hook Hive Tool Set
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
- Remember that you only paid about $25 for the whole set. As such, it appears to be reasonably made and a decent value for the $. The hive tool is strong and should work just fine. The brush bristles are soft and supple. Some of them did pull out when I tested to see if they were securely fastened to the handle. No major smell to the brush handle that other users have reported. The leather of the gloves is extremely supple and they fit my average size hands perfectly.
- Suit and hood. The hood area is roomy and has plenty of space for moving around in. The mesh is light and you can see through it well. The suit material, as other reviewers have noted, feels like it is about the consistency of cotton bed sheets. Perfect for the hot Texas temps.
- Suit sizing. Here's the downfall for me. I'm a big guy (5'11" and 230 lbs, my kids call me pleasantly-plump). I can get the suit on and off, but barely. It is so tight, that a bee, should it want to, could sting me right through it. Is this a deal breaker, no, but I just wished it were a little bigger in the shoulders and chest. I wish they made different sizes rather than just one-size-fits-all. First thing my wife did when I put this on was to sing the "Fat guy in a little coat" song from Tommy Boy. Nice, right?
So overall thoughts: Am I going to return it, No. Do I think I got a good value for the $ spent, Yes. Is this going to be my primary suit going forward, No. I will be keeping this set and my wife and/or kids will be using this set and it will Bee perfect for them (bad joke). It will be a great set for visitors as well. I will be ordering a more expensive fitted suit for myself that is fitted more appropriate for a guy of my rotund-ness.
I hope I have helped your purchasing decision of this product. I am not affiliated with the manufacturer, seller or any other product related company nor am I under any obligation to write this review. I do this for my own fun and to help others in the Amazon Community! Feel free to comment and let me know if I have helped you, and please note below if this review was able to help. If you should have any questions, please post them below in the Comments. I try to answer all inquires in a timely fashion to the best of my ability.
(ADDED notes 1 YEAR LATER) So its been a year and we (and friends) all used this kit throughout our first beekeeping season. Caveat all three of us are fairly small people, short and/or skinny. while the jacket is light, anything heavier and i would have cooked in it. Everyone got stung but myself however none got stung anywhere protected by the jacket and hood. Also We had one fairly bad "attack" and while the person had 21 stings all were all on their legs. (We even caught a swarm.) The gloves, even being smaller than marked, were too large for my hands so i cant speak to them personally but two others used them with no issues. Also they were of similar quality to the ones i did get through a professional beekeeper. OVERALL IMPRESSION: yes super cheap but still very impressed with cost to quality ratio.