Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Love Monkey
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Health, Household and Grocery Back to School Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

100%

on December 22, 2012
I found this while looking for readings for my wedding and knew instantly I had to have it as part of my ceremony - and left the majority of our guests teary-eyed. The story is about love in all it's perfectly imperfect glory and is perfect for all ages. It's absolutely charming, silly and profound at the same time. And it's MONKEYS!
on October 31, 2014
This is a gorgeous story...one that shows the true meaning of finding your soulmate. I am a Marriage Celebrant and many of my couples select this story to use in their wedding ceremony. I use the book. I acknowledge the author. However, it is difficult to buy at the local bookshop here in Australia. Thank you Amazon for coming to my rescue. Another happy couple have taken the book home with them to keep on their shelves to remind them why they married in the first place.
on July 24, 2013
I am so in love with Edward Monkton's work and this is probably my favorite of his. It's a great little allegory for both children and couples. and Edward Monkton always gives it a shot of his own unique humor. I highly recommend this gem.
on June 13, 2016
Super cute. Gave it to my boyfriend as part of a gift. Both the story and the pictures are well written/drawn. The story is animated on you tube on Edward Monkton's page if you want to see what the book is about.
on March 2, 2012
This story is the sweetest, loveliest sentiment about the trials and tribulations of life and finding true love. It is a story that appeals to children and adults. It is hopeful, heartfelt and Edward Monkton's voice is so kind. It convinced me that finding true love after 4 decades of life is possible, and I shared it with someone who became my love monkey. Two monkeys - happy together, laughing and loving every day.
on November 6, 2012
If you have read any Edward Monkton previously, you will rightly expect this to be very silly in parts. However, it is also deeply charming and the overall message is absolutely beautiful.

The book is formatted well for Kindle, as with other picture-books the text and pictures are all formatted as illustrations, but everything is absolutely clear and legible. The one minor downside is that it is not possible to highlight/share particular parts of the text, but that's really to be expected with this kind of book.

Overall, just a really lovely, silly, mushy fable about love, beautifully rendered. If you like Edward Monkton anyway, you'll love this: if you're at all soppy you'll love it even if you don't like Edward Monkton!
on January 20, 2014
I bought this as a Christmas gift for my boyfriend. We're from different countries, he's Irish and I'm American and the story of this book was very similar to our story. It was perfect. I'm sure it fits a lot of other couples' love stories as well.
on July 14, 2016
Of course it's adorable! Edward Monkton's writing really is so fabulous! Witty, cute, and full of wisdom. I'm buying multiple copies because they are great to give instead of a card for weddings.
on February 25, 2013
I ordered this book to use for a reading at my wedding. It's a great story about love. After it serves its purpose, it will go on my kids' book shelf!
on August 17, 2013
This is the best story about finding love I've ever read. It would be great to be read at a wedding. It's heartfelt and beautifully simple.