Industrial Deals HPC Best Books of the Year Holiday Dress Guide nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide $54.99 for a limited time only Try it first with samples Handmade Gift Shop Holiday Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MMM MMM MMM  Echo Devices starting at $29.99 Save $30 on All-New Fire HD 8. Limited-time offer. $20 off Kindle Paperwhite Shop Now HTL17_gno

on April 18, 2013
got this a few days ago, and its great, I wasn't sure about it, but I LOVE it, I have so much makeup, that I told myself I wasn't going to order any more, ha, I just cant help it lol...
anyway, I love the 2 different shades, you can wear just one, or use one over the other, or mix them together, I like to use the darker shade, then use the lighter shade in the middle of my lips, over it, to add some extra shimmer, and it makes my lips look really pretty. this is small enough to stick in your pocket or bag and carry with you, so you can use it as touch ups (you can also use it over a lipstick, I love to experiment with glosses and lipsticks, and with this having 2 colors, its great for that, one reason im getting more of these in different shades!), and you can use to change up your look very quickly and easily, even if you are out and about, or leaving work for a drink, or whatever else... I am going to be getting the other shades of this, I wish there were more shades, but its a great price on here, cheaper than at the local store, so I am going to get the ones that are on here. the colors are pretty true to the pictures on here, and it came very very quick, and packaged well, wrapped tighly in bubble wrap and tapped, so as not to be ruined in the mailing process, like so much makeup can be, so I appreciate that a lot. I recommend this to anybody, its a great gloss, it goes on smooth, stays in place wonderfully, last for a long while without touchups, and is a great price, plus its 2 colors in one tube, so you can experiment with different looks without having to take 2 different tubes/containers of gloss with you... GREAT!
on May 18, 2012
This is the prettiest lipgloss. You can make it lighter and darker depending on which side you squeeze. It can change from clear to rosey and everything in between, and stays on for a surprizingly long time. The first tube I had used exclusively for over 9 months before needing to purchase another one! It is not too shiny...it's the perfect gloss.
on November 14, 2015
Besides the cool presentation, the combo between the two colors has a nice result on the lips. It is pretty resistant throughout the day, but it will require some touch-up applications after you eat, drink your coffee etc. I had no problems with it, so I will purchase it again.
on January 18, 2016
I liked the two shades in the packaging. They are fairly similar so there is not a huge difference between them. The lip color went on my lips easily. The packaging was a bit unusual, but that was not a problem for me. Overall it was a good lip product.
on March 24, 2014
I bought this item because i really like the shades shown in the picture but very disappointed by what I received. Colors are completely different more towards of peach color. Smell is okay and product is fine. It moisturize lips for about an hour. You will have to keep applying after every few minutes. I will not recommend this product if you are buying by looking at its shade.
on March 10, 2014
Received what looks like a very old piece. It had a CVS security label, so the seller is sourcing from CVS and selling here. The piece was dirty and quite possibly very old stock and expired. Smells bad too.

And since returning a $3 item is not worth my time, it's going to the trash.
on December 29, 2013
Please do not buy this! Looks old and rancid when received. When I opened it for the first time, it came out as clear oil without any color. Colors do not match with the product picture. I do not recommend buying this.
on April 10, 2013
I bought this lip gloss in classy color and it is too light, to be more specific it is invisible on my lips. The light color is transparent and the dark one is the color of the lips. The picture doesn't show the real colors, they are more lighter. But I like it's taste and it feels very nice on my lips.
on April 7, 2014
I love, this gloss is like having 3 products in 1, 2 colors and can medley. has very good amount so I'll have shine for long, has a smooth finish but its flavor is not my favorite. is a product of High Quality for low wreck.
on August 18, 2016
Really great and super bargain too.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.