Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L'Oreal Paris EverStrong Sulfate-Free Fortify System Overnight Hair Repair Treatment, 3.4 Fluid Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Shop Now STEM

on March 21, 2010
I have long, fine hair that tends to get dry. Only recently have I been really committed to keeping my hair healthy; I want to try growing my hair out really long! I use frequent deep conditioners, leave-in treatments and try to use heat-stylers as infrequently as possible. Not gonna lie, this product got my attention because of Evangeline Lily (I'm a big Lostie!) I thought I'd give the shampoo and conditioner a try, and they were ok, but not the best. THIS, however! If you are trying to give your hair a big boost of moisture and health, do yourself a favor and give the overnight treatment a try. Here were the best things I noticed about it:
1. My ends felt so soft and healthy after one night that I changed my mind about needing to go for a haircut. If you're trying to grow out your hair, you want to get as few cuts as possible, right? Here you go- add a few months of growing between cuts.
2. My hair actually felt heavier, even after washing and drying the next day. I could literally tell the difference in moisture absorbed by weight! It meant a noticeable difference in flyaways, and my fine hair still felt styled hours after I was done drying it.
3. I was very skeptical about how a product this intense wouldn't feel oily, but it really doesn't. I put the product in my hair a few hours before bed, but it was totally absorbed in minutes- a little bit of a "gunked up" feeling while the product was actually on, but not oily. I just put my hair in a braid to keep it out of the way, and to not feel 'unbathed.'

I will say that you'll probably need more than the recommended 1-2 pumps. My hair is long enough that I can tuck it under my arms, and I use between 6-8 pumps. Otherwise, nothing but good to say about this awesome product! Enjoy your new hair!
88 comments| 83 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on April 19, 2010
I purchased and started using this approximately 3 weeks ago. I apply it every night before going to bed. The results have been spectacular. I had a bad hair dye incident a few months ago which resulted in lots of split ends and breakage. After using this product I find that I have less split ends and my hair is a lot smoother. Also, a lot less breakage. Although this is somewhat pricey for its size, I will definitely purchase this again.
on May 16, 2011
I admit I purchased this product to try out and didn't have super high expectations despite the reviews. I tried it the first night expecting that it would be greasy, leave residue on my pillow, make me uncomfortable while I slept and then disappoint me in the morning. Boy! Was I in for a NICE surprise! My hair is processed and was very dry so I ended up using four pumps because the first two just seemed to get sucked into my hair that quick. My hair DID NOT feel oily or greasy at all which really surprised me. The product had a pleasant coconut fragrance which is one of my favorites. I slept like a baby and there was no residue on my pillow. The next day my hair felt so silky. It made the biggest single difference of any product I have used in years besides my "It's A 10-miracle leave in product" which I use to mitigate heat damage while styling my hair. I think L'Oreal has another really BIG WINNER with their EverStrong Overnight Treatment. An added benefit: I didn't rinse my hands after applying the overnight product. Instead, I rubbed it in like a hand lotion and went to bed. My hands felt nice and soft too and were not the least bit greasy.
on October 20, 2012
I feel like buying cases of this in case it EVER gets discontinued!! all my 57 yrs of life..every kind of hair product has bothered me (physically) headaches sore throats sinus pain etc etc...I was always jealous of everyone that could use diff products and their hair look great..SMELL great etc...WELL I FINALLY FOUND IT!! Im so excited...
I didn't use at night (hey your hair doesn't know its night time or day time if your sleeping or awake lol) with how sensitive I am i was afraid I'd wake with a rip roaring headache (as i usually do after trying diff products) I wanted to be up and awake so that...if..it did start..to bother me..I could hurry and it wash off...
I love the texture very creamy (my hands felt like i conditioned them they were so soft after using this!)
The smell as others said was true..you do..get..a HINT of aftershave smell...but after its on your hair it smells great and no aftershave smell....
I couldnt believe 24 hrs passed...no headache--sore throat--sniffles etc etc..now its 40 hrs later and NOTHING YIPPEE lol..and I can't believe i can actually run my fingers STRAIGHT thru my hair with no catching knots! my hair is mega shiny soft and smells great! Im so happy I listened to the GOOD reviews and bought this! I always tend to go with the negatives...
I 100% recommend this to everyone!!
on May 11, 2015
I have long blonde hair that used to be thick. Blonde hair tends to get thin as you older and I hate it. I have tried lots of products promising thicker hair and spent plenty of money with no difference. THIS product works for me. I use the shampoo, conditioner and this leave in conditioner. The other products are great by themselves ( clean hair, smells good, silky feel ) but this is the greatest. It detangles my hair, with just a slight clean scent left behind and I can't even feel it's in my hair! No residue on my pillow and it's easy to fix in the morning, No rinsing. I do the same routine everyday and in six months I could really tell a difference and after a year my hair has doubled in thickness. I don't know if this is typical results but I tried the expensive salon brands with no difference. I think it's worth a try. You'll love how it makes your hair feel and you should feel a difference in just a few months. But keep with it if you really want to see a difference.
on April 21, 2015
This stuff is absolutely amazing. I had purchased this because my hair got SUPER dried out from coloring my hair. I have used it for about a week now, and my hair is SOOO soft. Its finally getting back to what it was before i did all this damage. I put it on a night, and it doesn't get on my pillow or leave marks. It really has been a life saver for my hair.
on February 10, 2014
i started using this a week ago, i had highlight on my hair and it was starting to feel dry from the bleaching of my hair so i started looking for a treatment. After the first use i could feel the change. At first i thought this was like a foam kind of treatment but its like a cream it does not smell bad, no white residue and no messing up my pillow at all. I ussually apply it after i shower and leave it through the night. I use 2 puffs i dont have that much hair and my hair is straight. I was using a nexxus treatment before but it was getting expensive. So i totally recommend this one!

update 3/12/14

so this weekend i went to get my hair cut and my stylist commented that my hair feels stronger/thiker. I was like wow could it be because of this treatment? Because she would always tell me my hair was thin and stuff like that. So all i can think of if that it is because of the treatment. Also i apply it to my hair when its towel dried instead of when its dry. Not sure if that makes a difference but thats how ive been doing it!
on March 7, 2014
I'm one of those people that will look at reviews to help me decide between two products that I'm unsure about. The reviewers of Amazon have always steered me in the right direction. I'm a bit suspicious of this product's rating though. I've been using the product every day for a week and have not noticed any difference, at all. When you put the product in your hair, it seems wet for just a few minutes and then quickly "soaks in". When reading the ingredient list, I noticed that the fifth ingredient in this is alcohol, which promotes quick drying. It's not actually soaking in, the alcohol is drying the cream.

If you did have a good experience with this hair repairing treatment, that's great. I'm now going to start looking for another treatment.
on February 25, 2013
I decided to try this after seeing a brief TV ad.
At first I put it on as directed (to hair while dry) When I woke up in the morning
I found the treatment had left a very slight gummy feel. My hair is VERY FINE and
color treated. Based on that I decided to put the treatment on my hair while damp. (let it dry before
bedtime) Then the next morning I have to say my hair was healthier, softer and shiny.
I am so pleased that I decided to subscribe to get one can of treatment every month from Amazon.com.
If you try it I think you will like it too!
on February 21, 2016
Make sure you only use once per month. The first time I used it my hair felt absolutely amazing! It felt so great I made the mistake of using it 2 weeks in a row. That's where I went wrong. Overuse caused my hair to be dry and stiff for weeks. I think if I would've only used it 1/month it would've been fine.