Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L'Oreal Kids Extra Gentle Grape Conditioner, 9.0 Fluid Ounce
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it Gemini Syndrome Fire TV Stick Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer power_s3 power_s3 power_s3  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now

My kids love this grape-scented conditioner. My two year old daughter has very fine, somewhat thin hair that gets easily tangled and becomes quite a rat's nest if you so much as look at it wrong. This conditioner works great on her hair, so that I'm able to come it out without snagging the comb, and it leaves her hair extra soft once it dries. Two-in-one products just don't cut it for us.
on September 9, 2013
I have been using the conditioner on my daughter's hair for about 2.5 weeks and her hair smells great, but the ends still get pretty tangled. It is better than when she didn't have the conditioner, but her ends still feel very dry. I am planning to give her ends a hair cut and continue using the conditioner. Will update on the progress or lack of at a later date...
on October 1, 2014
The first time my kid used the conditioner she was taking a cool bath and the conditioner seemed ok, not pleasant, but it didn't stink. After that she used it in the warm shower and the smell was nasty. I noticed that if the shower was hot it seemed to smell even worse. L'Oreal I'm not sure who put together this scent, approved it, and marketed it to the public, because it smells nasty! And looking through all the reviews I'm not the only one who notices this! Yuck!
on July 14, 2014
This is great conditioner, and doesn't bother my ridiculously sensitive skin. The grape scent is nice, but doesn't linger and make me sneeze like the perfume-y scents a lot of hair products leave behind. This leaves my hair, and my kids' hair, soft, manageable, and easier to detangle. It's been my favorite for years.
on September 6, 2013
My 4 year old daughter has curly hair that ends up in tangles if we don't use conditioner. Many kids shampoos have conditioner built right in, but I find that it is beneficial to use a separate conditioner with her hair as it makes combing her hair after her shower less traumatic for both of us.

This stuff does exactly what its supposed to, and I like that it is tear free, and cheap so I can let my daughter use it all by herself (she uses way too much and typically gets it everywhere, including her eyes). She loves it. I, however can't stand the smell. Something about it kind of reminds me of cat urine. The other product I have found that we like is Aussie Kids Coconut Conditioner, but that seems to be unavailable anywhere at the moment... so once we run out of that, we're likely going to be buying more of this.
on July 6, 2015
This conditioner smells delicious and does a great job taming my children's hair. My children have wavy thin hair and the conditioner does not weigh it down. The bottle does not contain much product and we run out quickly, which is why I did not give it a five-star rating.
on September 7, 2015
This conditioner is truly tear free! Both of my girls have fine hair, but one has curly hair that gets tons of tangles. I use a pea sized amount after baths and comb it through any really tough tangles. It has really helped make brushing hair in my house an easier task. My biggest issue with this is the really fake grape smell. It just doesn't smell good. I do like that it is paraben free, but can't get past how it smells.
on July 25, 2015
I buy this to use on my 4 year old daughter's hair. It works great. A little bit goes a long way and makes brushing her hair after bath time and in the mornings so much easier. Takes out all the knots that children so easily get. It smells like grape too, which she loves. She hasn't ever complained about it hurting her eyes or anything.
on February 26, 2015
While it does do a fine job conditioning my children's hair, the scent is so foul I had to rewash their hair the next day. The grape scent alone was noxious but after their hair dried it had a body odor or stinky sock smell. My kids are 3 and 4 years old, there is no reason for them to smell that way!! Pass!
on January 2, 2015
Our 15 month old has super fine, staticky hair, and I bought this hoping use would help tame her crazy winter hair. It smells great (she likes to sniff the air when I'm applying it), and it does seem to be helping some, but she definitely still has some "flyaways". (We've been using for a week so far). Overall I think this is helping though - her hair hasn't been nearly as staticky.