Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc New Album by Foo Fighters GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 164 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 186 reviews
on September 12, 2011
Love this shampoo! I thought I would try out this out because it was so cheap before trying more expensive swim shampoos and I am SO glad I did! I actually thought it was a 2in1 when I bought it so when I first tried it after a swim I didnt have conditioner on hand and I was worried my hair would be a tangley mess after, but as I lathered up I was surprised at how silky my hair was feeling but I immediately put it up in a ponytail after anyway because I was sure it would look terrible having not been conditioned. A few hours later I took my ponytail out and WOW, my hair was so shiny and silky! I still needed to put some ojon oil in it but I can honestly say that I have never had such impressive results when skipping conditioner, and then after a swim in the pool to have those results is beyond amazing. I would recommend this to anyone, kids, adults, its fabulous! The scent is nice and light too, I find some of the other Loreal-Kids scents too strong but this one is subtle and fresh of citrus, very lovely, And for $2.50 with S&S is just awesome. Very happy and this will always be in my gym/swim bag from now on!
on September 9, 2011
Great product! This is a great alternative to UltraSwim UltraSwim Chlorine Removal Shampoo, 7 fl oz (207 ml) value wise. You get 2 more ounces with the L'Oreal kids for 3 dollars less. I am adult and use this product for myself after swimming. It is not a 2-in-1 in the shampoo/conditioner sense. I've found that this is the equivalent of a clarifying shampoo, which is great in the sense that it clarifies the chlorine out, but your hair will need a deep conditioning after use. I have found the product is strong enough that I mix it half and half with my favorite shampoo,Redken Body Full Shampoo Shampooing For Fine/Flat Hair, 33.8-ounce . Which has been just as effective, but not quite so drying. The L'oreal kids shampoo smells great, as others have noted. Its not a syrupy or overly noxious scent that you'd expect from a kid's shampoo. This is a great value, you couldn't find a better deal in a brick and mortar store, if you were lucky enough to find this product there at all. Subscription brings an even greater bargain. Highly recommended product!
on July 15, 2017
I have 6 kids and 2 of them have long hair. I could tell that their hair was becoming straw-like from swimming. I went looking for something to help and decided to try this. I'm glad I did...it really helped a lot. I still use conditioner afterwards but this helped to clean out the chlorine first. I highly recommend this. I also like the smell. ..but I can tell from the reviews that's a matter of opinion!

If this review is helpful to you please click below. Thank you. đź’ź
on August 21, 2015
I have tried about every brand of swim shampoo there is (I swim laps 6 days a week) and this is as good as any and better then most. I do use a much stronger conditioner most days as I have extremely dry very curly hair, but no other shampoo I have used is better at removing chlorine then this one, and it is so cheap.
on June 27, 2015
We spend the summers on the beach and the kids swim every day. The kid's blonde hair turns greenish and stiff from all the chlorine from the pool and salt from the ocean. One wash with this shampoo and it totally brought back their beautiful blonde hair. It worked better than a bottle I paid 3x as much for from one of the big online swimming websites. Can't beat the add-on price!
on July 7, 2017
My hair felt relatively soft after washing, but still required the use of a heavy conditioner. It didn't remove the chlorine smell from my hair any better than normal shampoo, also the smell was a stinky chemically orange smell.
on July 30, 2014
I spend a lot of time in the pool (triathlete) and I can honestly state that this product is the very best for getting the chlorine out of my hair and I also use it as a shower gel - my skin does not smell like a pool afterward. Could not be more pleased. And believe me when I indicate that I have tried all the products out there!!!!! The fact that it's tear-free is a big plus!!
on October 29, 2015
My ten year-old swimming son uses this for both hair and body after his practice and competition swims. He says that he likes it a lot but wishes that it didn't smell like a "girl's shampoo" (particularly when showering with the other swimmers, but at home he states a preference for the odor as compare to what else is available in the house.) He has never had the hair issues reported in the comments in other ratings but I notice that he has less tangles since he has started using it.
on May 10, 2014
While pleasant in every way this shampoo-conditioner combo does not wash out all the chlorine out if my son's hair. He swims only twice a week but his hair, naturally soft, gets very rough after chlorine and this shampoo made only a minor difference. The chlorine smell is still there even after doing 2 washes with this shampoo. I actually found another combo (organic coconut based) that does not make a marketing claim as far as chlorine goes yet leaves hair much softer and better smelling than this. Will not purchase again, sorry
on August 15, 2017
I use this shampoo as a wash for my bathing suits. It supposedly has the same ingredients as expensive detergents made for removing chlorine from suits. I've used this for over a year, and my suits still look great after doing water aerobics 2-3 times each week.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.