BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent Baby Driver Available to Rent  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis GNO Shop Now PSFF17_gno

on September 21, 2012
I have waist-length wavy hair and for years used only Kerastase Nutritive conditioner, but at nearly $90 for a 500ml tub, I've been searching for a less expensive alternative. I've tried KeraPRO, John Frieda, Bumble & Bumble, L'Oreal Nature's Therapy, L'Oreal EverSleek, It's a 10, Moroccan Oil, and countless others, but they either (1) made my hair feel very heavy and coated with product, or (2) left it feeling "stripped," squeaky, and impossible to comb through while wet. I decided to try L'Oreal Vive Pro Nutri Gloss, thinking that for $5 it would be another dud, but I was completely wrong. The results are virtually the same as Kerastase: it makes my hair very soft and a breeze to comb while wet, not stripped, and not heavy or coated. I also like the light floral scent and better prefer it to the Kerastase scent. I'm hooked now!
on December 20, 2013
This conditioner is no better or worse than any drug store conditioner the only exception is the price. I was referred to this product by a hairdresser that did my hair. However; what I found was if you are allergic to perfumes and sulfates this product will irritate your condition and your hair doesn't look any better than if you used an in expensive brand like Suave or what have you.
on January 6, 2013
I have long curly hair, which I ruined by getting highlights every four weeks last year in the spring. Big mistake. The hair was so dry and unmanageable and regular conditioners did not help with knots. I bought this after trying countless others that did not work. This is thick and a wide tooth comb will go through your hair after using it. I highly recommend this product.
on December 20, 2016
the conditioner this time was very watery like something was added to it. it is usually more of a creamy substance.
on January 29, 2015
This conditioner is the only one that works for my hair. I wish they did not take it out of the stores.
on June 24, 2016
Love this! Wish they still sold it in stores.
on April 24, 2014
This conditioner smells really nice and conditions your hair but perhaps too well, it gets very greasy and heavy feeling.
on February 28, 2016
Not great of youthful damaged hair.
on May 30, 2016
Great product
on September 21, 2012
I used this a while back and could not recall if I liked it or not. Thought I would give it another try. Basically it is just average. I've not seen any extra shine or help with damage. The scent is fruity.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.