Truck Season Automotive HPC Spring Reading Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Find a new favorite show Shop now Start your Baby Registry

on June 6, 2016
I love this moisturizer! This is my SECOND bottle of this facial oil and I'm in love. I have really awful, crappy aging skin that is prone to acne and while on the first use that I received as a sample packet, I was pretty skeptical. I tried it at night and after a week of continuous night use, I was sold. I eventually added this to my morning routing under makeup and it seemed to smooth the surface nicely for my primer. My make up was smooth and my skin was as well. I also kept using it while I was on a new dose of retin A and it kept the flaky, dry skin at a minimum which for me, was amazing.

I will probably be a customer of this product for life or until it is no longer made. I've recommended it to several people, both normal and oily, and they have also been loyal converts. Getting used to the oil isn't tough, just go easy and let it soak in before makeup or another beauty product application. Also, I recommend that if you have an essential oil roller ball, add and refill the roller ball to control the flow a bit better than the dropper which can and did fail for me on my first bottle. It also lasts forever; The first bottle I had lasted almost 5 months with heavy use!

Bottom line, it feels good, it smells good, it lasts forever and works great with Retin A. There isn't much NOT to love!
14 people found this helpful
on December 10, 2016
This L'Oréal Glow Renewal Facial Oil is a lovely product. This is the first time I have ordered this skin care item. I've applied the oil immediately after doing in-home microdermabrasion as well as my regular skin care regimen of cleansing with the L'Oréal cream cleanser and then adding this just after my L'Oreal serum. It renders a velvety texture to the skin that absorbs beautifully before applying my moisturizer. I take a dieuretic which really dries out my skin and this extra step seems to remedy that challenge. The facial Glow is lightweight, non-greasy, and leaves a lovely luminescent, youthful glow, but not shiny. It's perfect to add an extra hydration & glow, especially for mature skin. I would definitely reccommend.
7 people found this helpful
on July 21, 2017
I've used this facial oil for approximately 6 months and I LOVE it. I do not use it every day. I use it after a facial scrub, or if I've used a mask or if my face feels really, really dry after my shower. I apply it at night before bed. I use about 2 drops on my finger tips (never the palm of my hand) and rub, then apply to my face using light sweeping motions going upward. When I wake up in the morning, my face is soft and smooth. Thus, my 4 stars. Now for the bad part -- When I received my recent order, the L'Oreal packaging was horrendous!! I looked as though someone opened the package, discarded the box and for some reason changed their mind and decided to put product back in it's box and return it. They didn't even have the right frame of mind to put the oil back in the box facing forward. Whoever decided to resell this should be fired. It's so bad for business when you order a product and it comes looking like it just came out of someone's trash. Packaging is just as important as the product. ESPECIALLY when it comes to women's beauty products. (I attached pics.) Needless to say, I returned it... the very next day. I'll just buy it from my drug store from now on. :-(
review imagereview imagereview imagereview image
7 people found this helpful
on January 5, 2017
I have tried a variety of moisturizers and facial oils but this is the only one that seems to work alone, at night AND under makeup. In fact, I think it actually gives a healthy moisturized glow under foundation. Generally, I've found that under makeup, facial oils are either very greasy or change the texture of your foundation totally. Not this one. It actually seems to improve my foundation. It's not super oily - but it is hydrating. I'm 39 and I don't have a lot of wrinkles but it definitely softens any lines under my eyes that may be caused by dryness perfectly. I haven't experienced any breakouts as I have with other moisturizers and oils. I would definitely recommend it for winter skin or just to give a boost to that summer glow. I ran out for a couple of weeks and I have definitely re-stocked as my skin has been suffering horribly without it!
4 people found this helpful
on September 1, 2017
This product makes my skin GLOW to the point that I barely put on foundation or BB cream. I've been using this product for three weeks and I can see a difference with my skin. My t-zone is well tamed (bye bye blotting papers) and my skin tone is evening out. I have received multiple compliments on my skin and to the point that even my boyfriend noticed.

Compared to the various facial oils I have tried from Sephora. L'Oreal Paris Age Perfect Glow Renewal Facial is the winner.
3 people found this helpful
on July 22, 2016
At first I was worried about putting oil on my face. I thought it would make my skin greasy. This stuff is great! It absorbs quickly. I use my regular moisturizer with built in SPF over this. I have received lots of compliments on my skin/face since using this. It does have a slight perfume scent, but it goes away after several minutes. I also apply at night before bed. Works well on the neck area too.
2 people found this helpful
on May 2, 2015
I used several bottles of this stuff and loved it, my dry skin really drank it up. For some reason, it suddenly started making me break out in an itchy rash on the side of my face. I stopped using it several times until the rash cleared up, but unfortunately it breaks me out every time I use it now. I don't know if L'Oreal changed the formula. Weird that I was able to use several bottles of it with great results and now it causes such a bad rash:(
4 people found this helpful
on October 16, 2017
this ish right here!! ermehgerd. it is amazing, my skin is a lot brighter than before. AND I AM A SMOKER. so this works, and cheap! a little goes a long way, i bought this...like a few months ago and i half more than 3/4 of the bottle left. sometimes i just put it on my cheeks when i'm feeling super lazy.
5 stars for sure!
One person found this helpful
on January 30, 2017
I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE this product! I'm only on my second day using it and after putting it on last night, I woke up with a glowing, bright and clear face this morning. A little bit of oil goes a LONG way so you only need a few drops. It will leave your face soooo soft and SMOOTH! Use morning AND night! I also use an exfoliating brush (2X week) with pure Organic African Black soap (everyday) before applying the serum! :)
2 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2014
Ok, I am Asian, I already have oily skin, so why the hell would I need this product? I'm over 40. Dry patches are starting. Slight eye wrinkles are setting in. The oil is starting to dissipate. Thanks, middle age! I use this product sparingly, as I still have my oily spots, but I use this oil on my dry patches and it works wonderfully. It is oil, so yes, it does feel oily, but after it sets in, it leaves a nice feel to my skin and definitely the next morning, my skin feels moisturized and soft. I am NOT a fan of the scent, although it is herb-y smelling. I also apply this oil to rough patches on my body like my elbows, knees, ankles, and heels and it works wonderfully.
One person found this helpful
|0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.