Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Book House Cleaning TheTick TheTick TheTick  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis GNO Water Sports toystl17_gno

Showing 11-20 of 365 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 544 reviews
on April 2, 2017
Pretty amazing stuff. Totally matte-ifies your skin for hours, and has an SPF of 30. Excellent!
I wanted to try this product because I have seen all the commercials and ads about the "before" & "after" pictures with women. Let me just say that this product does provide a nice matte look but other than that, I didn't notice any difference. From what the product claims, it really doesn't deliver. I would not buy this product again. I was surprised because Loreal is usually a great line.
on July 29, 2016
I've been very pleased with the results I've experienced with Miracle Blur. It's an unusual product in that it comes out of the tube more solid than liquid, but it becomes obvious when using it that this is the very quality that enables it to "fill in" and smooth wrinkles. I love that it contains significant sun protection, and that soon after using it, I can smooth a light foundation right over it. I'm definitely a fan.
on May 27, 2017
I don't like the spf opaque version. The translucent lotion is the best. Its difficult to tell them apart and I've bought the wrong one frequently.
The manufacturer commented on the review below
on March 25, 2017
I used to buy the oil-free versions of this blur. This one feels...weird. It is not like other L'Oreal products I bought elsewhere. I doubt if they are the same brand. Will NEVER buy from here again.
on June 4, 2017
Used this some time ago but couldn't find it. Now, the size is larger. Love it.
on April 29, 2015
The product is great, but the problem is with the packaging. After a very short time (after about 10 days of use) it was impossible to squeeze anymore product out of the tude. I decided to cut the tube open and discovered approximately 3+ weeks more product still in the tube. I continued to use the product, but as it was exposed to the air it was drying out a little each day. This is very, very poor design, and not at all consumer friendly.
on July 19, 2017
I love this for the occasional times when I'm going ou5 in public. It makes my skin so soft and smooth, and really reduces lines and pores.
on July 8, 2017
I'm new to this product; recommended by my daughter. Jury still out on the "wonderful" scale but I'll stick with it.
on July 10, 2013
I purchased this product on the recommendation of my daughter. It does what it says it will, which is to minimize the look of wrinkles. My skin feels smooth and my makeup goes on nicely, although I do wait for at least 15 to 30 minutes before I put my make up on over it. Like most sunscreens, it tends to make my skin perspire more than if I do not have on a sun screen. I don't know why sun screens have that effect on me. My daughter has not noticed this when she uses it. I do use Miracle blur every day, even if I do not put make up on my face. I recommend it to others. It actually exceeded my expectations. [I have noticed that the wrinkles on my chest, from sunning over the years,seems to have minimized since I have been using this product. I don't know if this product has done that or the Vitamin E, I use alternately in that area.]