Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 152 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 204 reviews
on July 21, 2016
I recieved an amazon gift card from L'OREAL to try this...I have tried many eye creams and night creams and never really seen a big difference until this one...it is amazing! Ive been using it twice a day (morning and night) for 2 weeks now and i actually see and feel a difference. Lines around my eyes r less noticeable and my skin feels firmer and EXTRA soft without any irritations or itchiness like some creams out there! Highly recommend this
on May 10, 2013
This is a new product from loreal, and that surprised me, because is very efficient!
Has a texture of the serum, is absorbed by the skin very fast.
Leaves skin smooth, and help the eliminate fine lines of expressions and wrinkles that affect the look.
Wonderful!!!!
on March 3, 2017
Didn't see any difference after having finished the tube, won't buy it again.
on April 13, 2016
I was looking for something to make an impact on my morning tired eyes. Other than making eye bag area smooth and soft, it really didn't make much of a difference. I gave it a full two weeks before deciding it wasn't worth it.
on February 16, 2016
I did see some improvement with the use of this product. However, it doesn't work miracles. I still have dark circles under my eyes. They are lighter. And the fine lines under my eyes have improved. I will continue to use this product.
on June 10, 2017
Works well. Nice consistency. Love the bottle. When you squeeze it, the lotion comes out smoothly. Doesn't go all over the place.
on November 21, 2016
GREAT. Makes the wrinkles around your eyes and mouth softer. Is a little expensive for the small amount in the tube. But all in all a good product.
on May 25, 2017
I think it is working but I have only used it a short time along with the serum
on May 6, 2014
I am bothered when I use products with Retinol in them, tried this since it did not list it in the ingredients. It really does help your skin to exfoliate itself. Nothing drastic but over time it may make a difference. No irritation at all.
on August 24, 2014
Helps to lessen the appearance of puffy eye's and dark circles. It is best if you use it morning and at bedtime. Works better than other products I have used. Would purchase again!