Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: L'Oreal Kids Strawberry Smoothie 2-in-1 Shampoo for Extra Softness, 9 fl. Oz.
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Tall Heights Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Summer-Event-Garden Amazon Cash Back Offer ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon ElvisandNixon  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Water Sports STEM

on November 18, 2012
This stuff smells amazing, and makes your hair soft. I'm an adult, and I use with the grape conditioner. It lathers nicely, cleans well, and leaves a light scent on your hair for a while.

I've used this stuff for years, and definitely recommend it.
on March 18, 2014
I had been purchasing Suave Smoothers 2-in-1 shampoo as part of a subscribe and save subscription, but Suave was dropped from the program. I decided to try this one instead. My wife and daughter don't like it nearly as much, though, so we're going back to Suave. My wife says it is doesn't seem to clean as well as the Suave.
on March 2, 2015
As my 7 year-old daughter said, it smells like bottom. It has strong fake strawberry scent and that somehow makes this shampoo smell like bottom I think.
I bought the other kind of same product, and it was okay.
on May 12, 2015
My daughter has very thick hair with what I call disorganized waves and is tough to manage! This shampoo makes her hair look healthy, soft, and shiny. Its also easier to brush and there are less kinks and tangles. The fruity scent is also pleasant and not overpowering.
I buy some of this every month. I like the way it smells and it really does a pretty good job on my long hair as long as I follow it with a very good conditioner. It would be conditioning for most kids or people with short to medium hair though.

It helps keep the tangles out of my hair, which is why I use it, and I love the smell. It cleans well and leaves my hair soft and shiny.
My son loved it when he was small, because he liked the smell so much, and I started using it some then. The strong strawberry candy like smell makes it pleasurable for me to use. It's great for kids. It's super affordable so the whole family still uses it from time to time. We keep several different brands on hand.

I do recommend it especially for children with long hair that tangles. Other women that have problems with hair tangling might like it also. I know I do.
on January 3, 2015
My 6yo daughter loves this shampoo because it smells great and only uses one application. I love it for the same reasons. It works as well as stand-alone shampoo and conditioner, but only have to rinse her hair once!
on January 4, 2016
I really wanted to love this shampoo. My 4 year old daughter loves the pink bottle, and we both love the smell, but the shampoo doesn't seem to rinse clean. It leaves her hair flat with no shine. We used to be able to go 2 days between shampoos, but her hair needs washed daily with this shampoo or else it looks very greasy.
on May 3, 2015
Smells like strawberry bubblegum. Lathers well, 3 yr old daughter loves to smell it and wash witg it after her bath she'll sit sniffing her arms and hair for an hour. My daughter lovesto help in the garden and sometimes that means sand and dirt in her hair makong her blonde hair brown and this wahes it right out without dryingout her skin or scalp. She did get it in her eyes and mouth when rinsing her hair and it didn't bother her much, but she was spitting for a couple mintutes trying to get rid of the taste. Lol
on January 19, 2013
I remember when my mom would use this on my hair as a little girl. It has an amazing scent, and packs a lot of softness for just a little bottle. I used this on my hair, just to see what it'd do.. And it left my hair smelling so yummy and my hair so soft. It reminded me of my childhood to, which was nice. :)
on August 13, 2015
I have tried a couple of 2 in 1 shampoos for my daughter's thin straight blonde hair. No shampoo and conditioner in one seems to condition it well (or at all) and regular conditioner seems to heavy and greasy for a toddler so this seems to be the perfect medium. I still need to spray just a little detangler in her hair after towel drying it a bit, but I think I've found the perfect shampoo for her