Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Best Books of the Month Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Only: $49.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now TG18PP_gno

I have naturally full eyebrows but they aren't very dark. I have tried eyebrow pencils, which work pretty well, however it's easy to get a little carried away. Sometimes I my eyebrows look great and other times I end up with scary "Joan Crawford" eyebrows. I've also tried filling them in with brown eye shadow. By using a lighter brown, I can make them look a little more subtle but it takes so frickin' long to do.

I wanted to try something like this because it seemed like this would be easy to use and a be time saver. The only thing that worried me was the color. Would it be too dark? Would Joan Crawford be making an appearance? I purchased this in Medium-Dark. The answer: NO! This gel is just the right shade. It makes my brows look just a bit darker and brings out their shape, without being over the top. It's also a time saver, like I thought it would be. It just takes a minute or two to swipe across brows and get them shaped the way I want.

Another plus is that this stuff lasts all day. I work 10 hour days and when I get home my eyebrows are still in place. Also, when I splashed water on my face to wash it, this stuff stayed put. It didn't come off until I used my cleansing cloth.
review imagereview image
22 comments| 116 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2016
I purchased this product because I am in love with Benefit's Gimme Brow and was hoping to find a MUCH cheaper alternative. Both my daughter and I use it and it gets expensive to have two of everything.
This product comes in a much larger and longer tube. There is way more product in the tube. The dark brown color is not as ashey as the Benefit brand. It is reasonably priced. (1/3 the price if not more.) One of these tubes lasts twice as long at the Benefit brand.
This product is good and does the trick, BUT I do have to admit I like the Benefit brand better. Here's why: The L'Oreal wand and brush are longer which makes it harder to apply. I kept hitting my eyelid with the wand and would have to clean it up. Because the brush is larger and not as compact as the Benefit brand, it makes it more difficult to easily apply. Also, because there is more product in the tube, it is wetter and sticks to the hairs in a different way. I would have to use a dry eyebrow brush after application to smooth out the color. I actually liked this stuff better after a few months of use, as it was dryer and easier to define my brows. If they redesigned the wand length and brush, I don't know that I could justify the higher priced brand.
So, would I buy it again? Yes. BUT only if I can't afford Benefit....
0Comment| 53 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 1, 2015
I've never been a fan of drawing in brows with a pencil - way too time consuming with often uneven results! I found and used a product very similar to this by Lancome called "Modéle Sourcils Brow Expert" (sells for $25) for several years but after becoming a mother I just couldn't justify the expense. While reading some fashion magazines (Glamour, Allure), I noticed that when they gave the product list for various photo shoots they kept listing this product. Since it looked like the Lancome product I tried it out. How glad I am that I did! In my opinion it is even better than Lancome. You just brush on the gel with a mascara like wand and it smooths, shapes and fills in your brows all at once. I have very pale sparse brows but this adheres to you skin really well and I have no noticeable wear at the end of the day. No flaking or fading. I actually like it better than the Lancome products since that one was very cloudy and had a whipped or fluffy appearance whereas this one is more clear. I can use the wand to shape and comb the arch of my brow and even draw a little more brow on at the outside corners where I have very few hairs. I honestly don't know how I could be more pleased with this product. I am a blond so I got the product in the "light to medium" color and it was perfect and natural.
11 comment| 98 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 16, 2017
I love brow mascara, it's my goto when I'm in a hurry! This product delivers. Especially for my darker skin. I definitely recommend (:
review imagereview image
on February 28, 2015
I really like this. It separates your browns so that each precious hair counts. :) a great boon to those with sparse eyebrows. It also stays on all day!
on February 19, 2015
The color should be Taupe, but it is GOLD. The perfect color of taupe, that always works (for almost everyone), could be described as a light brown, or dark beige, with some gray in it, that is not too red, and not too gold! This is completely gold, which is very unnatural looking. If you like wearing wild, funky colors, then this is for you!

It's a real shame, because this is the easiest and fastest brow makeup I've ever used!! It looks as good (except for the weird gold color) as anything else, and is much, much faster to apply. I've tried many different ways of doing my brows. I really wish this came in a light, brownish grey color. That would be natural looking, and this would be the ideal product.
0Comment| 38 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 4, 2016
I fill in my eyebrows daily with the anastasia dip brow (its perfection) but there are days where I want to lay easy and go on the lighter more natural look but still have shapely defined brows. Which is why I bought this one. The price and reviews helped. I'll definitely have to buy more of this when it runs out. I noticed I was beginning to replace it for my dip brow. It comes out defined. You can darken it with each layer you apply. be sure not to let it air dry Between layers. On each application be sure to start from mid eyebrow then go towards the start of the brow this way you have less liquid and it fades nicely. Main reason I'm sold? It dries up and stays in place through humidity and naps and even nightlong sleeps and sweat. I went to the pool and it never smeared. My eyebrows were on point. Officially in love
on April 15, 2015
I absolutely adore this stuff. I've always been put off by things like brow pencils, Dipbrow, brow shadow kits - it just seems like a lot of pointless work for eyebrows.

I have liked using clear mascara in the past to both tame my eyebrows as well as with them a little punch of color after applying foundation. This guy does both, but better. It's a little weird to use the first few times, because it is almost exactly like mascara. I was not at all used to the sensation of having wet, thick, cold stuff on my eyebrows that I had to wait to dry - but once you do it a few times it feels totally fine.
on November 27, 2015
I am a medium dark blonde. When I was young my hair was very light and my brows and lashes were just about clear. Now my hair has darkened quite a bit but my lashes and brows are still clear. Lovely... just lovely. I look diseased. I used to occasionally use blonde mascara on my brows. It worked so-so. I didn't usually bother. Now we have this to use. It is better, but the color ... I'm not sure about. It is the best color of the new brush brow products but it is a little bit ... goldy... almost sparkly. Almost. Give it a try but scrape off most of the product back into the tube before applying.
Use a very light touch, use a magnifying mirror if you have one, and put only one coat on. It clings to brow hair pretty well and washes off easily at the end of the day. It doesn't melt off in summer heat but I never tried it in a pool. The little brush is nice and gives you good control.
on July 1, 2016
I've tried several other brands and types of brow mascara. Most were good or the color was too dark. This one is perfect and I will buy it again. The color is actually correct (I got blonde). I've seen blonde before and it looks like dark brown or black (unbelievable). Brows stay in place like a gel all day long. The small brush works better than expected. It nicely grabs all my gray/while brow hairs and coats them with color AND they stay in place. Perfect.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.