Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Get 10% cashback on thousands of musical instruments with your Amazon.com Store Credit Card Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 234 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 273 reviews
on May 9, 2017
WOW! I have tried nearly two decades if self tanners and have rarely found one I somewhat like. I have fallen in love with this product! One of my biggest issues with self Tanners is the smell. I am very sensitive to the self tanning smell and can't handle it; however this product doesn't seem to have that same smell!! I love the golden glow it produces and also how fast it dries. I am amazed with this and will definitely be a frequent buyer.

Tip for new users: put on at least 2 applications the first day to get a true sense of it's results. I couldn't hardly see the first application but after the second coat developed the color was great!
on April 11, 2014
Other than "True Blue," this is the only sunless tanner that I've used that does not leave tale tale signs of demarcation on hands and/or feet. There is a great dewy finish that does not glare or glitter-sparkle in the sun. Also, the sin tone is a very natural suntanned look.
on April 13, 2016
This is the best self tanner I have ever used! It goes on just like regular lotion and doesn't leave a streaky mess behind. Make sure to wash off your hands after you apply though :)
on May 7, 2017
Not the best. I blended it super well and even after one application it was streaky. Didn't get much better with second or third use. Exfoliate well before applying! Not the most natural looking but not the worst either. And it does have a strong odor like most other tanners too, unfortunately.
on June 28, 2016
Love this product compared to others on the market because it leaves a slight glow on your skin. It is also moisturizing.
on April 7, 2014
This is it! I go through it fast because I put it all over, and Amazon allows me to receive one every two months. Stores run out of it quickly because they only get six per -- it seems like -- year.
on September 4, 2017
People look at me like I'm lying when I say I don't go in the sun. I've used Jergens but it dries out my skin. This actually moisturizes while giving me a nice color overnight. I don't have any problem with streaking or dark spots around my knees, ankles & elbows but I do exfoliate often using Earth Therapeutics Hydro Exfoliating Gloves, White, 1 pair (Pack of 4) and my skin stays soft & smooth. Perfect combination & it doesn't break the bank.
on October 22, 2016
It is one of the best tanners I have ever used, however, it is also loaded with parabens, which are supposedly not good for us. I don't use it as often as I would like because of that. Wish they would find another ingredient. Also, the FD&C colors.
on May 18, 2015
I'm not dark complected, by any means. I am olive toned and tan easily. I've used different brands in the past and thought I had used L'Oreal Paris Sublime and it worked well. But, I'm not seeing very good results with this tube. I'll keep using it and see if I just need to apply more than I have been to get the results I want.
on September 8, 2017
Great product if you want a gradual tan. More room for error with this product versus L'Oréal Paris Sublime Bronze. You have to apply a few times for good effect but that's my preference. Also it has a light pleasant scent. The Sublime Bronze has a much stronger smell and stays with you...which I really disliked.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.