|Price:||$7.49 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.46 (25%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
L'Oreal Paris Telescopic Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.27 Ounces
- Enhances your lashes with intense length, up to 60%, and unique lash by lash separation
- The flat side of the patented flexible Precision Brush lengthens lashes while the comb side of the brush precisely separates lashes for a clump-free result
- Ophthalmologist and allergy-tested; suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Washable mascara
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Carbon Black
From the Manufacturer
How to Get the Perfect Lash Look
Let your eyes do all the talking with a dramatic look that speaks volumes. Follow these expert tips to get the perfect lash:
1. First, begin by combing your lashes
2. Create the look of extra long lashes using an eyelash curler. Carefully align the eyelash curler with your lashes and hold for five to ten seconds.
3. After lashes are curled, pull the wand out of the tube and wipe any excess product against the opening of the container - you can always add more later on.
4. Hold your mascara wand in one hand, and with the other, gently lift the eyelid back so you have full leverage to coat the lashes from root to tip.
5. Apply mascara at the base of your lashes and sweep down through the ends, wiggling the wand from side to side. This will coat the sides of the lashes too.
Water (Aqua), Beeswax (Apis Mellifera), Cera Alba (Beeswax) (Beeswax), Stearic Acid, Cera Carnauba (Copernicia Cerifera Wax) (Carnauba Wax), Acacia Gum (Acacia Senegal), Palmitic Acid, Triethanolamine, Hydroxyethylcellulose, Amino Methyl Propanol, PEG 40 Stearate, Sodium Polymethacrylate, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Hydrogenated Jojoba Oil, Hydrogenated Palm Oil, Simethicone, BHT, Polyquaternium 10, Panthenol, May Contain (+/-):, CI 77499, CI 77491 (Iron Oxides) (Iron Oxides), CI 77266 (Black
2) (Black 2), CI 77007 (Ultramarines), CI 77288 (Chromium Oxide Greens) (Chromium Oxide Greens), CI 77289 (Chromium Hydroxide Green) (Chromium Hydroxide Green), Mica, CI 77891 (Titanium Dioxide) (Titanium Dioxide), CI 75470 (Carmine) (Carmine), CI 77510 (Ferric Ferrocyanide)
Place brush at base of lashes and gently sweep up to tip.
Top Customer Reviews
Lancome Definicils was one of my go-to favorite mascaras (also have tried many variations of Lancome Hypnose, Dior Extase, Dior Blackout, YSL, Estee Lauder, MUFE, Benefit, etc). After running out of my last tube and needing another mascara on a whim, I did EXTENSIVE research to figure out what mascaras were most popular and what those people liked/did not like about each of those mascaras. I probably did research for a few hours a week over two months. Ridiculous, I know, but I'm super research-oriented and do this on most of my purchases to get a great cost/benefit analysis to make sure the product will meet my needs.
I found a problem withe the reviews. Drugstore mascaras that had good reviews (4+ out of 5 stars) were rated by people who WANTED a natural mascara look that just enhances what you already have. I wanted volume, length, and whatever, so essentially, those "highly rated" drug store mascaras DID NOT WORK for me at all. I have blue eyes, fair complexion, freckles, and medium brown hair, and need all the help I can get to emphasize my eyes.
I really like the L'Oreal Telescopic Mascara (in Carbon Black!) because of a few things:
1) THE WAND! You can really get in there and grab whatever lashes you want to with this wand.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I really enjoy the Telescopic Mascara. I cannot always find it in store and it is usually cheaper on Amazon. The brush is really small PERFECT for bottom lashes. Read morePublished 6 days ago by Jane Dough
I liked the look of the mascara... The problem is that the hole for returning the brush to the tube is too small. Read morePublished 7 days ago by shan
I really like this mascara...not as good as my favorite $35 one, but a nice close second for a fraction of the price!Published 9 days ago by mommyof4
This is the best lengthening mascara out there in my opinion. When I was in high school I used all kind of different high ends mascaras and none of them lengthened my lashes like... Read morePublished 13 days ago by Kara C Martin
I wasn't sold.
Okay, wait for it -
I wasn't sold at first.
After reading all the reviews I did, purchased and excitedly pulled the mascara wand out... Read more
The ONLY mascara for me. Soft on lashes, BIG on length & volume. I have on auto-ship because I ONLY use this brand. Read morePublished 15 days ago by Alex & Amanda Peterson Family
Tiny brush was perfect for my thin, short lashes. Doesn't hold enough product to clump and stayed on day with "raccooning." This is my new go-to mascara. Read morePublished 17 days ago by NYCATL