Amazon Vehicles Beauty Trade in your textbooks STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Shop now Shop Popular Services whiteprincess whiteprincess whiteprincess  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Oasis Trade it in. Fund the next. National Bike Month on Amazon toystl17_gno

Color: Carbon Black|Size: 1-Count|Change
Price:$5.99+ Free shipping (Addon item)

Showing 1-10 of 1,694 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 2,278 reviews
on June 14, 2015
I came home to find this at my doorstep and immediately went inside to apply. (Make-up wh0re here!) I am so happy with it! I feel about it the way I felt when I applied 'They're Real' by Benefit: AMAZED!!

I could go on about all the high-priced mascaras I have tried (They're so Big, Definicils, etc.). The only drug store brand I liked this much was Maybelline "Lash Stylist".. and it was discontinued. I've never been one to cry over discontinued make-up products. I have SO MANY in my arsenal, I don't have time to get attached, but I may have shed a tear or two when this one no longer graced the shelves or my lashes. [sad face]

I have used this mascara once. Minutes ago. I may use it tomorrow or the next day and be underwhelmed. I doubt that. It may dry out sooner than I would like, i.e., with 2 weeks of daily use, that is possible. I WILL update if something tarnishes the reputation I just confirmed (in my own mind) because mascara is a serious matter and if my review helps only one girl (or guy.. no judgement) I will be happy.

As far as I can tell, Wayne Goss was right.
review image
0Comment| 141 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you?YesNoReport abuse
on January 24, 2016
Officially my new favorite mascara!
on January 2, 2014
This is hands down the best mascara I've ever used. From time to time, I will stray and buy an expensive brand like Dior or Benefit, however I am always disappointed and mad at myself for spending so much. I go back to the tried and true L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara. Try this mascara if you want thick, lush lashes.
on November 26, 2016
I don't know what happened to my favorite mascara, but again and again I receive either expired or bad quality mascara. Sad(((
on February 24, 2016
I bought this mascara because of all the great reviews and I can't figure out why people like it. This is one of the worst mascaras I have tried! It flakes and rubs off after just a few hours and I had black flakes under my eyes (not an attractive look). After trying tons of mascaras the one I think is the best is LOREAL VOLUMINOUS MILLION LASHES in the gold tube. It only flakes when the tube is getting low but prior to that it stays on great and doesn't flake.
on August 26, 2016
I read the reviews on this prior to purchasing, due to the fact, I have such small lashes I am constantly trying to find some kind of mascara that makes them look longer and fuller. So when this came in I went straight to a mirror to try it out. There are a few things you need to watch when using this product.
1. Make sure when you open it it is not all clumped together.
2. wipe off all the excess on the brush
3. Start at the base of your eyelash and work to the tip
4. Wait a few seconds before applying the second coat ( you do not want it to still be completely wet as it will clump your lashes together)
And we all no how bad it will be if they are completely dry.
This mascara will make you lashes look long and beautiful. I absolutely love this mascara and the price is a lot cheaper than any drugstore.
I love L'Oreal's mascara and the volume and length you get from this is amazing. When I take a few minutes to put this on I get tons of compliments on my eyes.
It is also extremely easy to remove I use lotion or soap. And it is hard to believe but with lotion it will come right off so much quicker than anything else.
I hope this review helped some one.
on March 25, 2017
I have always been a HUGE fan of Lancome and Estee Lauder mascara, but they are very expensive. This mascara comes in at a close 2nd place. I bought the shade "Blackest Black" and it is very black, although I've heard that Carbon Black is a bit darker, if that's possible. I would say that 2 coats is recommended for optimal volume and length, but 1 coat gives a beautiful look. The formula is not ultra wet, which I love. Wet mascaras last longer, but are super messy and do nothing for length or volume. This formula only gets better with usage. I've experienced no flaking or transferring.
on March 27, 2016
This mascara looked great for 2 weeks. After that, the amount on the brush became so much that I constantly had to swipe it over the top of the tube. Then, it went on the lashes in big clumps. Awful...a big bust.
on September 24, 2015
I was hoping that this would be amazing based on the reviews, but after buying and trying, I almost never use this and won't buy again. It makes the lashes more noticeable fairly quickly. It is not super clumpy nor so defining and smooth that the lashes don't show up, so that's really good. But it either needs to be super smooth or make the lashes super bold to be more impressive. It is impressive only that it is a good balance between the two, but not amazing at either. It does clump a little after a single coat. It does smudge a little. Not horrible, but you do need to be careful. I got a job working at a department store cosmetic counter several years ago and it ruined me for a lot of drugstore makeup, so you may want to take my review with a grain of salt if you don't use high end products.
I really like Lancome Hypnose. (Difinicils has an amazing formula but I hate the brush.) The Bare Minerals volumizing mascara is decent. I loved the Ultima II mascaras but they are long discontinued. I almost always use L'Oreal Beauty Tubes mascara in the blackest black they make. The primer is a great lengthener, but it supplies almost no volume. So I get no clumps and absolutely zero (and I mean zero) smudges. It preforms better than waterproof mascara, but comes off 1,000 easier, but only when you want it to. I'm a mom and don't wash my face every day anymore, so I appreciate that I never have raccoon eyes with the beauty tubes.
on May 18, 2016
This is my favorite mascara. I really like a water soluble mascara because I don't like using harsh or oily mascara removers. L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara washes off easily. It is easy to apply as well, giving lash definition without clumping or smudging. Overall it gives a natural look but does thicken and extend lashes. I believe the secret to a natural look is to have a scant amount of product on the brush. I save brushes and clean them so that you are not forced to use the brush that comes with a new tube, which is usually to overfull of product. You could wipe the new brush off, but that seems wasteful. So I swap out the new brush for a fresh old brush and avoid the clumping that would otherwise occur. As the tube is less full I start using the new brush, which I have stored safely. Your mileage may vary, but I find this works perfectly to avoid matted eyelashes. Clean old brushes are also great for brushing and straightening brows. Instead of paying dollars for a brow brush just wash your old mascara brush, it works perfectly and the price is right. That's my last tip for the day...

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.