|Price:||$5.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$2.36 (30%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $1.00 shipping
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Original Mascara, Carbon Black, 0.26 Fluid Ounce
- The unique maximizing formula quickly thickens, up to 5X their natural thickness, and builds lashes in a single application for a full and dramatic look
- The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes, smudges or clumps
- Ophthalmologist and allergy-tested; suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Washable mascara
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Carbon Black
From the Manufacturer
Voluminous - America’s #1 Mascara*
Voluminous Original Mascara is uniquely formulated to resist clumping and build lashes up to 5X their natural thickness. The Volume Maximizing Brush thickens lashes evenly and smoothly, leaving them soft with virtually no flakes for a full and dramatic look.
Clump-resistant. Fragrance-free. Ophthalmologist-tested and allergy-tested. Suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers.
*Based on Nielsen data for mascara units sold in food, drug and major discount retailers during the 52 week period ending 6/11/16.
How to Maximize Your Mascara
- Mascara is like a toothbrush: you should replace it every three months. This ensures optimal performance and cuts the risk of infection caused by bacteria buildup.
- Using proper eye makeup remover, be sure to take off all mascara before going to bed. This keeps lashes healthy and strong and prevents breakage.
How to Get the Perfect Lash Look
Let your eyes do all the talking with a dramatic look that speaks volumes. Follow these expert tips:
- For maximum impact, begin by combing your lashes, then create the look of extra long lashes using an eyelash curler.
- Carefully align the eyelash curler with your lashes and hold for five to ten seconds.
- Hold the wand in one hand, and with the other, gently lift the eyelid back so you have full leverage to coat the lashes from root to tip.
- Pull the wand out of the tube and wipe any excess product against the opening of the container - you can always add more later on.
- Apply mascara at the base of your lashes and sweep up through the ends, wiggling the wand from side to side. This will coat the sides of the lashes too.
Be eye-catching with these products from L'Oreal Paris
Magic Lumi Highlighter
Awaken your skin with targeted illumination using Magic Lumi Highlighter. This unique formula highlights your complexion and boosts radiance for a subtle glow.
Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner
Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner is L’Oréal’s most advanced mechanical liner with superior long-wearing technology. The rich and creamy formula glides on easily and evenly and sets quickly for fade-proof color.
Infallible 24 Hour Eyeshadow
L’Oréal Paris introduces an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn — a full 24 hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly.
Brow Stylist Sculptor
Achieve bold, defined brows in as easy as 1, 2, 3 with our Brow Stylist Sculptor. This 3-in-1 tool lets you draw, shape and set eyebrows for a perfect, professionally styled look with ease.
Top Customer Reviews
After reading about it online, I've found some tricks that have helped me:
* The first few days that this mascara is brand new, it's really liquidy and gives you spidery lashes. If you can make it past those first few uses, the formula thickens.
* If the brush has a lot of product on it when you take it out of the tube, brush the excess off onto the top of the container or use a paper towel to wipe it off.
* You need to work *slowly* with this mascara. Start by wiggling it into the base of your lashes really slowly and coat the bases well. Then, slowly work it up through your lashes.
* Since it dries quickly, I've found that I can't alternate between eyes for a second coat, but stay with one eye to do two coats, before moving on to the second eye.
* The Carbon Black color is really deep and intense, and it can be tricky to remove it from your lashes at night. I've found that I have to wash my eyes twice (once with cold cream) to really remove this mascara, or else I have black smudges that look like black eyes all around my eye socket.
Although this mascara seems like a pain to use (and the reason I gave it four stars instead of five is that it requires a bit more work than other mascaras), it's not bad once you get the hang of it, and it makes for the deepest, darkest lashes you can imagine.Read more ›
the color is very rich. when I apply it, it coats every strand with its dark, beautiful goop that makes my eyelashes look sexy, long, and full. maybe not a word someone uses to describe mascara, but it is very creamy, not dry like some mascaras are (even when first opened). when I take it out, the tip contains a tiny bit of mascara on it or in other words, the tip contains more of the 'goop'. this works for me because I use that to apply it to the edges, making my eyelashes appear even fuller and resulting in a wing tip sort of look (for the eyelashes).
in beginner hands, I can see how that would pose a problem. I have never had an issue with clumping or my eyelashes looking like they have fused into two pointy lashes. we all know that when applying mascara, you have to wiggle it all the way through to avoid clumps. with this mascara, 1-2 coats is enough because with the first coat, it gets the job done. want even fuller darker lashes? do a second coat BUT don't forget to wiggle the brush and to not wait too long in between coats. applying a second coat on dried lashes is a BAD IDEA.
as for makeup remover not removing the mascara. again, that was not a problem for me. I don't use eye makeup remover to remove my eye makeup. I use baby shampoo (it is really cheap compared to eye makeup remover and it is safe and gentle to use on my eyes). it removes all traces of my makeup, mascara and all.Read more ›
I could go on about all the high-priced mascaras I have tried (They're so Big, Definicils, etc.). The only drug store brand I liked this much was Maybelline "Lash Stylist".. and it was discontinued. I've never been one to cry over discontinued make-up products. I have SO MANY in my arsenal, I don't have time to get attached, but I may have shed a tear or two when this one no longer graced the shelves or my lashes. [sad face]
I have used this mascara once. Minutes ago. I may use it tomorrow or the next day and be underwhelmed. I doubt that. It may dry out sooner than I would like, i.e., with 2 weeks of daily use, that is possible. I WILL update if something tarnishes the reputation I just confirmed (in my own mind) because mascara is a serious matter and if my review helps only one girl (or guy.. no judgement) I will be happy.
As far as I can tell, Wayne Goss was right.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
I love this mascara and how black it is! Perfect for when you apply falsies!Published 14 hours ago by Katie Kilcline
Absolutely love this mascara...I usually buy what's on sale in the drugstore because I don't like to spend a lot of money on mascara. Read morePublished 1 day ago by Kitty O
Bleeds under eyes shortly after use. Continues to bleed under eyes all day until mascara is completely gone. Read morePublished 1 day ago by TxAg
This is very thick mascara but clumps very easily. Yuck! I ended up throwing it away. Don't waste your money.Published 1 day ago by Ang
At first I thought I found the perfect one, but after a week or two the mascuria was coming out in chunks on thE brush and I would have to rub the brush ends to remove excess.Published 2 days ago by Beth Young
It doesn't clump. That is the best part. It doesn't have the plastic applicator like most mascaras do today. Read morePublished 2 days ago by Paige S.
Wife has been using the same mascara for years. Amazon is just EASY.Published 2 days ago by Melanie Jenkins