Truck Reviews HPC Best Books of the Month Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Fire TV Stick Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now STL18_GNO

on June 12, 2017
This Loreal Paris mascara is just okay, I find it difficult to apply. The brush is kind of big and cumbersome, and the mascara goes on kind of clumpy. It is fairly inexpensive though. I love this fiber lash HD Lavish Lash HD by Hairgenics - Ultra-Premium Volumizing Fiber Mascara for Extreme High Definition Lashes - it is kind of expensive but worth every penny.
290 people found this helpful
on June 14, 2015
I came home to find this at my doorstep and immediately went inside to apply. (Make-up wh0re here!) I am so happy with it! I feel about it the way I felt when I applied 'They're Real' by Benefit: AMAZED!!

I could go on about all the high-priced mascaras I have tried (They're so Big, Definicils, etc.). The only drug store brand I liked this much was Maybelline "Lash Stylist".. and it was discontinued. I've never been one to cry over discontinued make-up products. I have SO MANY in my arsenal, I don't have time to get attached, but I may have shed a tear or two when this one no longer graced the shelves or my lashes. [sad face]

I have used this mascara once. Minutes ago. I may use it tomorrow or the next day and be underwhelmed. I doubt that. It may dry out sooner than I would like, i.e., with 2 weeks of daily use, that is possible. I WILL update if something tarnishes the reputation I just confirmed (in my own mind) because mascara is a serious matter and if my review helps only one girl (or guy.. no judgement) I will be happy.

As far as I can tell, Wayne Goss was right.
232 people found this helpful
on November 26, 2016
I don't know what happened to my favorite mascara, but again and again I receive either expired or bad quality mascara. Sad(((
67 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on July 23, 2016
This is a great mascara. It goes on smoothly, no clumps, and stays all day. I don't have to worry about smudges or smears beneath the eyes. This is truly a waterproof mascara. I can go swimming, or take a bath, and it still looks fabulous! It comes off easily when I want it too. With my casual summer job, I have even worked with "yesterday's mascara", just washing the rest of my face.
23 people found this helpful
on May 18, 2016
This is my favorite mascara. I really like a water soluble mascara because I don't like using harsh or oily mascara removers. L'Oreal Voluminous Original Mascara washes off easily. It is easy to apply as well, giving lash definition without clumping or smudging. Overall it gives a natural look but does thicken and extend lashes. I believe the secret to a natural look is to have a scant amount of product on the brush. I save brushes and clean them so that you are not forced to use the brush that comes with a new tube, which is usually to overfull of product. You could wipe the new brush off, but that seems wasteful. So I swap out the new brush for a fresh old brush and avoid the clumping that would otherwise occur. As the tube is less full I start using the new brush, which I have stored safely. Your mileage may vary, but I find this works perfectly to avoid matted eyelashes. Clean old brushes are also great for brushing and straightening brows. Instead of paying dollars for a brow brush just wash your old mascara brush, it works perfectly and the price is right. That's my last tip for the day...
16 people found this helpful
on January 8, 2017
My absolute favorite mascara. This mascara does not clump or give me spider eyes. I have tried many sephora mascara day steep $30+ retails and always end up coming back to this beauty. It is really wonderful and you can't beat the price. My only qualm is that it dries out within a month or two and you have to purchase again.
16 people found this helpful
on June 3, 2017
Not sure if I got a faulty product or maybe something that was expired.. but beware! I got an eye infection or something of the sorts. My lash line is sooooo irritated... my lids are swollen straight across the lash line.. almost as if they are burned.. i bought this on Wednesday, wore it Thursday and Friday, and by the time I took my makeup off on Friday night I thought maybe I was having an allergic reaction because my eyes were almost swelled shut. I liked the product, the brush, and how it made my lashes look.. but would be afraid to ever wear again... this is the only new product I'm wearing so I'm sure it's the cause. Would not recommend.
review imagereview image
30 people found this helpful
on January 24, 2016
Officially my new favorite mascara!
72 people found this helpful
|11 comment|Report abuse
on August 26, 2016
I read the reviews on this prior to purchasing, due to the fact, I have such small lashes I am constantly trying to find some kind of mascara that makes them look longer and fuller. So when this came in I went straight to a mirror to try it out. There are a few things you need to watch when using this product.
1. Make sure when you open it it is not all clumped together.
2. wipe off all the excess on the brush
3. Start at the base of your eyelash and work to the tip
4. Wait a few seconds before applying the second coat ( you do not want it to still be completely wet as it will clump your lashes together)
And we all no how bad it will be if they are completely dry.
This mascara will make you lashes look long and beautiful. I absolutely love this mascara and the price is a lot cheaper than any drugstore.
I love L'Oreal's mascara and the volume and length you get from this is amazing. When I take a few minutes to put this on I get tons of compliments on my eyes.
It is also extremely easy to remove I use lotion or soap. And it is hard to believe but with lotion it will come right off so much quicker than anything else.
I hope this review helped some one.
9 people found this helpful
on December 4, 2016
This is drugstore mascara that actually works really well.
It's 100% waterproof, I wore it swimming multiple times and also showered with it on. I even have oily skin.
I couldn't get it off unless I used waterproof (mineral oil base) makeup remover. If you scrub you can get it off with just jojoba oil, but since scrubbing is terrible for your eyelids I don't recommend that.
I'm not sure how it holds up to soap or facial cleanser since I use neither on my face, but I do oil cleansing and it has great staying power on my skin.
Takes a couple coats to get it on but it is fairly easy to apply and isn't terribly clumpy. If you make a mistake it is very difficult to get it off your eyelid with just a q-tip, although the faster you do so (before it dries) the easier it is.
9 people found this helpful