|Price:||$7.59 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
|You Save:||$1.36 (15%)|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ $0.80 shipping
L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Waterproof Mascara, Blackest Black, 0.32 Ounces
- This luxurious, collagen infused formula glides on smoothly, thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look that lasts all day
- The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes while building volume and the built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look
- Ophthalmologist and allergy-tested; suitable for sensitive eyes and contact lens wearers
- Waterproof Mascara
|Special Shipping Information: This product may not be available for 1 or 2 day shipping due to federal regulations that require it to ship via ground ship methods only. This product can only be shipped within the 48 contiguous states.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Color: Blackest Black
From the Manufacturer
Get the False Lash Look with L'Oreal Paris Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara
Voluminous Million Lashes Mascara has a revolutionary collagen infused formula and Millionizer Brush for amplified volume and definition. The luxurious, buildable, No Clump Formula amplifies each lash instantly. Mascara glides on smoothly, and lasts all day, while thickening and separating every lash for a clump-free, smudge-free look. The Millionizer Brush is uniquely designed to amplify and seprate lashes from corner to corner while building breathtaking volume. The built-in Clean Sweep Wiping System wipes the brush free of clumps, leaving the perfect amount of mascara for an ultra-volumized clean lash look.
How to maximize your mascara
- Mascara is like a toothbrush: you should replace it every three months. This ensures optimal performance and cuts the risk of infection caused by bacteria buildup.
- Using proper eye makeup remover, be sure to take off all mascara before going to bed. This keeps lashes healthy and strong and prevents breakage.
Fringe benefits: How to perfect your lashes
Let your eyes do all the talking with a dramatic look that speaks volumes. Follow these expert tips:
- For maximum impact, begin by combing your lashes, then create the look of extra long lashes using an eyelash curler.
- Carefully align the eyelash curler with your lashes and hold for five to ten seconds.
- Hold the wand in one hand, and with the other, gently lift the eyelid back so you have full leverage to coat the lashes from root to tip.
- Pull the wand out of the tube and wipe any excess product against the opening of the container - you can always add more later on.
- Apply mascara at the base of your lashes and sweep up through the ends, wiggling the wand from side to side. This will coat the sides of the lashes too.
Be eye-catching with these products from L'Oreal Paris
Magic Lumi Highlighter
Awaken your skin with targeted illumination using Magic Lumi Highlighter. This unique formula highlights your complexion and boosts radiance for a subtle glow.
Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner
Infallible Never Fail Eyeliner is L’Oréal’s most advanced mechanical liner with superior long-wearing technology. The rich and creamy formula glides on easily and evenly and sets quickly for fade-proof color.
Infallible 24 hour Eyeshadow
L’Oréal Paris introduces an ultra intense eye shadow that lasts from day until dawn — a full 24-hours. This revolutionary formula fuses the ease of a powder with the velvety caress of a cream to create a unique hybrid that glides on effortlessly.
Brow Stylist Sculptor
Achieve bold, defined brows in as esy as 1, 2, 3 with our Brow Stylist Sculptor. This 3-in-1 tool lets you draw, shape and set eyebrows for a perfect, professionally styled look with ease.
Top Customer Reviews
The wand/brush is bulky making it difficult to get close to the base of the eyelash without hitting the eye lid.
I loved using regular black/noir Voluminous for over 10 years. So the mascara itself is a great product.
However, this particular one isnt worth purchasing again due its bulky shape or the brush/bristles.
I used this again because it was all I had for a few days.
I still prefer the traditional style brush, but I did learn how to deal with the large brush.
It took forever & washed it off twice, so I stick by the brush being excessively large.
After using it again, I realize my true frustration is not have the time to delicately apply mascara.
I need to get it done and go.
That is why I think I prefer the traditional brush to this bulky cactus of a wand.
it's completely waterproof and I use coconut oil to remove it.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
This mascara volumized my lashes and stays on all day. I swam with it on and it did not smudge one bit.Published 6 days ago by ZekieMayaMama2
I love this mascara! Easy on and easy off. It does not come off until i take it off. My lashes look amazing. I will continue using this mascara... love it.Published 11 days ago by Kimberly A Lemke
Does not stay on more than an hour and the quality is not great at allPublished 15 days ago by shannen Rempel
First time trying this mascara, and I really like it. I will be ordering this again.Published 16 days ago by Rosie
My wife loves this stuff because it doesn't come off until she takes it off.Published 27 days ago by John
Love this mascara! Goes on well, is definitely waterproof. Lasts until you take it off with no flaking or irritation. Best mascara I've every used.Published 1 month ago by dolphins
So waterproof its hard to remove! Even giving me a lot of work to remove I love cause I can just use it without worrying I will look like a crazy person )btw - I live in Brazil and... Read morePublished 1 month ago by PATRICIA MSQUITA
Excellent. Volume without clumping and stays on without smearing. But it doesn't last all day in terms of fullness. After 8 hours or so I need to reapply.Published 1 month ago by AlexiaR
I really like this mascara. I have only used covergirl, but I wanted to try something different and I really love it! Read morePublished 1 month ago by Bonnie Margaret Gagliardi