Shop Auto Winter Products Beauty Best Books of the Year Black Friday Deals Week nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch For a limited time. 3 months for $0.99. Amazon Music Unlimited. New subscribers only. Terms and conditions apply. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop STEM Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video Early Black Friday deals: save 40% or more on Amazon Video  Three new members of the Echo family Save $50 on All-New Fire HD 10. Limited-time offer. $30 off Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now HTL17_gno

on February 27, 2015
This product, when purchased at a salon, was great. I am hesitant however with the authenticity of the product in this bottle. Previously I never had issues but in using this product- everywhere this product touches my skin gets irritated. I read recently that if any bottle has a sticker sku, that it's imitation. This product had a sticker sku...
6 helpful votes
on June 16, 2008
This product is awesome. It hydrates my hair and makes it very soft. I have damaged hair from highlighting and hairspray. With L'Oreal Professional, it restores my hair to become healthy again. I've tried Matrix, Redken, and other great products, but this one is the best. If you want to hydrate your hair more, you should try the LOreal Professional Intense Repair. It comes in a yellow bottle and it's more expensive, but it's worth it. The L'Oreal Professional Series are the best hair products I've ever tried. Definatly try L'Oreal Professional Series because it's not like the usual over the counter L'Oreal products. You can only buy it in certain salons and online. It's made my hair shiny and smooth and I'll never switch hair products again.
21 helpful votes
22 helpful votes
on December 3, 2012
This product is the best I have ever found. I recommend it to all my family and friends. I have thin hair that damages easily and looks like straw even with other conditioners. THIS product is amazing. I take a small amount (less than the size of a dime) and work it into ALL my hair and LEAVE IT IN. My daughter has long hair and just works it into the ends. I cannot say enough about this amazing product. My hair is shiny and healthy!
6 helpful votes
on March 7, 2013
I can't really say bad things about this product because it did work better than most conditioners and had good results for my dry-dyed-damaged hair. That being said, it's really quite pricey given the tiny size of the bottle. Instead, I highly recommend paying 2x more and getting the 16oz jar of the Absolut Repair Masque. I use the masque like a 2 min conditioner every other day when I wash my hair, and the results are better and I use a lot less product because the masque is super thick!

Overall, in absolute terms, this is not a bad product, but compared to the masque, the value there is much better. (Only point for this is that if you're travelling, this is a much more convenient bottle to lug around than a huge jar.)
on May 15, 2012
This is the best conditioner I have ever used. Only a small amount each time I wash my hair, which is every day, is necessary to smooth my hair and give it body. After I shampoo, I apply about a dime size amount, working it into my hair for about 60 seconds.. Hope they keep making this product. I love it. My hairdresser does not carry this brand, so I rely on amazon. They always get it to me quickly. My hair is shoulder length or longer. 5 oz lasts me about 2 months.
4 helpful votes
on July 6, 2013
I have fine, color treated hair and this is simply the best product I've ever used! The lactic acid formula really does work to plump and condition the strands of the hair. I get great volume but also a lot of softness. I've literally tried dozens of pro grade shampoo/conditioners and have never found one that measures up to this one. After using the lactic acid line for nearly a year now-even my stylist has commented on how much more healthy my hair feels and looks. This line also has the most wonderful smell to it- I even get compliments on how my hair smells sometimes. I love, love, love this product-try it and you'll be addicted, too!
on August 31, 2015
This conditioner is the winner.Probably the best conditioner I ever tried for colored damaged hair and I have tried a lot professional products.It smells devine and my hair feels so healthy after using it and is frizz free.I have used both, the shampoo and the conditioner, and I'll keep using it.The bottle is small but you have to use just a little.Ladies buy it and your hair will thank you.
on December 16, 2014
This shampoo and conditioner were awful. Not at all what they sell in salons. This did not even clean my hair. It left a very greasy residue and I had to immediately go out and buy new shampoo and conditioner. I would only recommend buy this product in salons. I am returning asap.
2 helpful votes
on May 24, 2016
I recommend its counter "L'Oreal Professionnel Serie Expert Absolut Repair cellular with Lactic Acid". It's much more effective for damaged hair than this conditioner. Although this one would be pretty nice had my hair not have been so damaged.
on September 13, 2013
I tried the Absolut repair after my hair was damaged by highlights after a straight perm. It felt like it stripped my hair more, and my impression was that it wasn't much better than most drugstore brands. I do usually use salon products, and as far as a professional repairing conditioner, it didn't blow me away at all.
2 helpful votes
3 helpful votes
0Comment|Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.