Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Oprah's Book Club Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon victoriaS2 victoriaS2 victoriaS2  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18PP_gno

on January 5, 2015
We have now had these batteries for 13 months of almost daily use. We have two Canon T3s and five batteries, consisting of two genuine Canon, one non-Canon that came in a package deal, and these two. We have our batteries lettered "A,B,C,D,E" and rotate them in order, such that each battery gets used in turn.
The charger works great, as well if not better than our genuine Canon chargers, plus it can be plugged into either an A-C wall socket or D-C automotive socket; whereas, our Canon chargers are limited to wall socket use only.
One of the two batteries in this set has been wonderful, remaining charged and holding charge as well as the genuine Canons; had both batteries we received performed so well I would have rated this set 5-stars.
However, after about five months, one of the batteries began to physically swell in thickness, until it finally became so swelled that it will no longer slide into the battery compartment. When the bulging was first noticed, we continued to use the battery through several more charge/use cycles and it seemed to hold charge as well as ever. Finally, a few days ago, the battery had swelled to the point that I had to dig my knife-point into the battery in order to remove it from the camera. If I were made of money, I would have tossed this battery at the first sign of the swelling; but, even with the sides slightly bulging, it continued to hold charge and do it's job. Had this battery not developed this bulging sides problem, I would have easily given the set a 5-star rating.
But then, who is to say that all genuine Canon brand batteries, or batteries of any brand for that matter, are immune from the same problem.
Looking at my experience from another angle, had I have received only the good battery and the charger for the same money I paid, I would have been well pleased with my purchase.
22 comments| 35 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on April 6, 2017
This is a great deal and very excellent quality batteries and chargers. This is the second set like this that I have ordered. The first set was the LP-E17 for the Canon EOS T6i. I was very well impressed with Big Mike's and their deals so when I needed another set for an additional camera, he is the first place I looked and was lucky enough to find this set up for the Canon EOS Rebel T6 as well as the one I'd previously gotten for my T6i. Very pleased and will be looking to do business again when I have need.
on July 24, 2017
Great product. Works well so far. With the expectation of the same, and even good-looking than online.works like a charm,very fast! Shipping was fast and easy and i had it in less time than was estimated.and works great.Wil buy it again.I'm so happy with it. I hesitated whether to buy before, but when I got it, I have to say I made a nice decision to buy this. I bought it from Amazon on the basis of other people's good comments. It was very good and very cheap. I was very happy that it replaced the one I had before. It's a simple tool but works exactly as advertised and feels sturdy and well built Do not think expensive goods is good, buy for yourself and the quality is good, I am very happy to buy me such a great product.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
I was actually quite surprised with these. I am extremely paranoid about ftermarket lithium batteries. But these seem well made. After charging each there was no noticeable heating or heat buildup of the batteries. They seem to hold a charge well and Last a long time. The entire thing was impressively packaged for safety and shipping.
on October 27, 2017
The batteries seem acceptable, but the charger is awful. Charging light flickers indicating a poor battery seating. Wiggling the batteries just right you can find a sweet spot to get them to charge, but I got this for use in the car, and any movement kills it. Really bad design. USB port is really wiggly too. Pretty much junk.
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
Probably the worst camera charger i have ever owned. The included batteries do not hold a charge for longer than 30 minutes of recording time in a Canon Rebel T5. I was extremely disappointed with the performance of this. But hey, you get what you pay for.
on February 27, 2017
The charger would not charge the batteries. I don't know if the batteries worked or not because of this. The connection between battery and charger was flimsy. The light turned from red to green after only 15 mins or so but when i tried the battery, the camera showed a low battery warning. So I left the batteries charging for several hours to see if it would fully charge but i got the same low battery warning. I noticed that if i flipped the charger upside down, the green light would turn red again. I tried charging like this too for a few hours and nothing. This set was no good and cheap quality. It was useless.
on January 29, 2018
This pack charges quickly and the batteries’ charge lasts quire a while. The only limitation if you could call it that is that it charges via usb. No direct/ac adapter charge, as far as I can tell.
on December 20, 2017
I bought this product because I needed a charger for the car. I have used it a few times now and have had no issues at all with it. I would recommend to anyone who travels a lot while taking pictures.
on November 14, 2017
Excellent value, never going to run out battery with these. USB charging is great. Can always have a charged battery when away from civilization using USB.