Lyft Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited GNO for iPhone 8 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon BradsStatus BradsStatus BradsStatus  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Tailgating STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 453 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 464 reviews
on September 7, 2017
Why settle for one spare battery at the name brand price when you can have two spares, plus a great dual charger at an economical price? This battery charger for my Canon Rebel T6i is just what I didn't even know I needed. I'm so glad my original Canon battery charger failed in under a week so I could get this set. **NOTE** Canon was great about the warranty repair of the original battery charger, I just didn't want to wait to get it back***

This charger has indicator lights to show when the charge is complete, it's small enough to stay on the desk 24/7. Quite a handy tool to have in my camera kit.
on July 17, 2017
Only time can really show what kind of quality this product really is, but based on appearances and 2 months of use, I give it five stars. The wiring and charger seem well made and have survived one vacation so far, and the batteries haven't blown up yet after multiple charge cycles, so I'm gonna go ahead and recommend it.

I've bought other Big Mike products and these are in line with the rest... great quality for the price.
on July 24, 2017
Great product. Works well so far. With the expectation of the same, and even good-looking than online.works like a charm,very fast! Shipping was fast and easy and i had it in less time than was estimated.and works great.Wil buy it again.I'm so happy with it. I hesitated whether to buy before, but when I got it, I have to say I made a nice decision to buy this. I bought it from Amazon on the basis of other people's good comments. It was very good and very cheap. I was very happy that it replaced the one I had before. It's a simple tool but works exactly as advertised and feels sturdy and well built Do not think expensive goods is good, buy for yourself and the quality is good, I am very happy to buy me such a great product.
on August 16, 2017
I was actually quite surprised with these. I am extremely paranoid about ftermarket lithium batteries. But these seem well made. After charging each there was no noticeable heating or heat buildup of the batteries. They seem to hold a charge well and Last a long time. The entire thing was impressively packaged for safety and shipping.
on September 14, 2016
Fabulous kit. I purchased this for a camping vacation where we would not always have access to electricity. It worked great and we were able to rotate among the three batteries (two from the kit and 1 that came with the camera). The car charger option was perfect since we did a lot of driving. It is nice to have two chargers as well (1 that came with camera, one from the kit). I had thought about just buying batteries, but I am so glad I bought the full kit with all of the extras because they really came in handy.
on February 27, 2017
The charger would not charge the batteries. I don't know if the batteries worked or not because of this. The connection between battery and charger was flimsy. The light turned from red to green after only 15 mins or so but when i tried the battery, the camera showed a low battery warning. So I left the batteries charging for several hours to see if it would fully charge but i got the same low battery warning. I noticed that if i flipped the charger upside down, the green light would turn red again. I tried charging like this too for a few hours and nothing. This set was no good and cheap quality. It was useless.
on September 6, 2017
Great Batteries, very handy charger with dc adapter too. Keeps your batteries charged whether you are in a vehicle or in your house. They do not take long to charge either.
on August 18, 2017
good set , i wanted extra batteries for the cannon rebel , and they fit good , ac/dc charger for charging at home or on the go , small and easy to keep with you , nice
on July 15, 2013
don't be sold on the fact that you have to purchase an original product from the manufacturer. this replacement batterys an charger work as well as the original and cost much much less. I use these all the time they last as long and can even be charged in either battery charger. thanks big mikes .
on May 9, 2017
Everything arrived on time and perfectly packaged. Having an extra charger and two spare batteries is essential for any photographer.