Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Beauty STEM nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle MozartintheJungle  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held Shop Now PSFF17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 179 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 190 reviews
on March 2, 2013
Before using any battery, I always test them thoroughly with my ZTS Battery Tester. Imagine my surprise when I found that one after another - ALL these batteries - were tested and found to be in the 0% to 20% range of a fresh, store-bought, genuine alkaline watch/button battery.

Buyers Beware - these batteries are cheap for a reason.
They don't last very long!
TOP 1000 REVIEWERon August 21, 2014
I have several small LED flashlights that use these batteries and I needed a source for them other than the local store that charged $5.95 for each battery. I saw this product listing and thought it was worth trying. Here is what I liked:

1. The price is WAY lower than what I could find it locally for.

2. The quality of the batteries appears to be good. They are lasting longer than the originals did in use tests.

3. Each battery is in its own sealed package that is very easy to get the battery out of.

All in all, I am very happy with the product and would recommend it to anyone who has need of such a product.
on January 25, 2015
Got a lighted ear picker from one of those Japanese dollar store... Okay, okay, if your Asian you have to have an ear picker. It's such a relaxing time suck. Anyhow, the batteries that came with the ear picker went out in like two days, so I got these to replace them, and they fit like a charm not to mention long lasting.
on September 2, 2011
I purchased these as spares and have not tested them yet, but I am giving this product one star less already because there was no manufacture or expiration date on the package. After I complained, the seller quickly responded assuring that the batteries are fresh and have the shelf life of about 3 years. I actually hoped it would be longer than that (this is where the date on the packaging would be informative). I should also mention that the batteries are made in China for a Russian company (according to the text in Russian), and this is not necessary a negative detail. The basic information about the product is also available in other langugaes.
on August 3, 2016
50 392 LR41 Watch Alkaline Batteries AG3 SR41 Battery and for the price of one battery ,I now have a good supply for my laser bore sight.Theyy are good,and packaged cells.
on October 30, 2011
After finding my Halloween decoration from last year with three dead Asian batteries, I tried to find these in local stores. I wasted a lot of time trying to find something that was not for sale in a store. So, I searched on Amazon for the solution and found it in a few seconds. I ordered 50 of these batteries for $2.99 with a shipping charge of $2.98 for a total of $5.97 on 10/23/11. I figured I could not go wrong and I was right. My order arrived on 10/27/11 and I immediately installed three new batteries in my decoration. The moving light with changing colors went on and lasted for about 14 hours. This was fine for me because at a cost of about $.12 per battery, I can afford to replace the three batteries as often as needed to keep my decoration lighted through Halloween, next year and beyond. Comparable batteries sell for $4-$5 each in stores. I am extremely happy that I found these and ordered them and that they came so quickly. So far, all of the batteries I have installed have worked. The price is too good to be true. I would get these in a flash to solve your battery problems for this type or risk throwing out whatever you have that uses them because you are unable to find the replacements in any store. Amazon has provided many solutions to my buying problems. I love Amazon and I am saving on gas, time and price every time I place an order. I have stopped shopping in stores for several items I use on a regular basis because Amazon is far better. I wish everything in life were this efficient and of such good value. I am happy!!!
on April 5, 2013
It seems I never have a spare battery when i need one. Have you said that? If that battery is the type that is used in calculators, clocks, etc. then buying a card of them is the way to go. I go through them fairly quickly and having these spares on hand has saved so many trips to stores looking for replacements. Never again. Now I'll only buy them online.
on November 26, 2014
People will laugh on why I bought these, but I got them for a laser pointer I bought at dollar tree. I got the pointer for my cat who loves to chase the red dot all over. Problem was the pointer runs out of power in less than a week and I got tired of buying a new one every week. (they used to sell those batteries their but have quit selling that size) this was a great deal price wise and the batteries work great in the pointer.
on July 30, 2017
Good product, fair price, delivered quickly.
on June 11, 2014
I needed 4 button batteries for a little LED flashlight on my keychain. A local hardware store wanted $3.99 per battery, over $16 including tax. For less than half of that expense, I got 50 batteries delivered. That's around 12 cents each. And they work great, the light is very strong. Of course I won't use them all before they go bad, but I'll have more than I need for a few years. Amazon.com is changing the world by wringing out the inefficiencies in the supply chain. I recommend '13cm Length Black Anti-magnetic Straight Curved Tweezers 2 Pcs' (from Amazon.com of course!) for changing button batteries.