|Item Weight||4.2 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||13.7 x 10.7 x 10.7 inches|
|Item model number||569-1022|
|Manufacturer Part Number||569-1022|
|CAPA Certified||DOT Certified|
|Safety Rating||DOT Certified|
LS2 Helmets OF569 Open Face Motorcycle Helmet (Solid Red, Small)
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Open face, 3/4 design shell offers protection combined with a wide field of visibility
- Flip-up, optically correct shield, plus built-in Ergo Touch Control sun visor make it easy to control how much air and light you deal with
- 3-point chinstrap with quick release buckle for a secure fit that will stay on your head
- Adjustable, flow-through ventilation so you can have some control over the elements
- HPTT composite shell and DOT/ECE approval provides added confidence
There is a newer model of this item:
One of the most popular helmets in our lineup, the LS2 OF569 is an exceptional helmet with exception value. When it's hot outside, it's awesome to be able to lift the shield and get some air when you're stopped at a light or filling the tank. The optically correct face shield and 3/4 helmet design offers a wide peripheral view so you can keep track of what's going on around you, and there's a quick release that makes it easy to swap a shield if need be. For additional comfort and convenience, there's a built-in Ergo Touch control sun visor that drops and retracts with the touch of a button. The interior is plush and rich, and something you'd expect to find in helmets costing up to 50 percent or more than the OF569. All foam is laser cut for a secure fit. The moisture wicking comfort liner is anti-bacterial and odor resistant. You can remove it completely and it's washable so you can keep it fresh. Hand wash and air dry liners. The chinstrap is a special 3-point attachment design to keep the helmet from rolling off when you need it most. Plus it has a quick release buck to make it easy to get on and off. Oval shape fit. DOT/ECE approved.
Top Customer Reviews
The features I find excellent here
1) the face shield is large and offers great visibility. Flip it up at a light for coolness and to talk
2) Removal of face shield for cleaning is a snap (slide red switch and rotate the shield reatainer until it pops out - do this for both sides)
3) liner can be remove for washing (haven't done this yet)
4) strap has a quick connect/disconnect attachment feature
5) ventilation is excellent
6) snap down eye shield for bright conditions. this can also be removed for cleaning or to replace with different color
7) they included reflective stickers for the helmet -safety first
8) I can wear my glasses with this helmet (put them on after putting on the helmet)
9) comes with a nice carrying pouch
for the price here this helmet can't be beat! I was really impressed and pleased with this purchase.
7/27/2015 - After ordering a replacement is size XL that was clearly too small again I sent it back immediately and ordered a XXL which fit better but was still tight. Took it on a weekend trip rode about 800 miles wearing it and it was misery. The liner has 3 vertical seams across the forehead area and after two hours of riding when I take the helmet off my forehead in sore (that is an understatement) and the imprint of the center seam is imbedded in my forehead. After being in the sun without a helmet on Saturday the sunburn made it that much worse.when i had it wear it on Sunday for the ride home.
I am returning it and trying another brand. The thin and poorly designed padding ruin what would have been a great helmet.
8/25/2015 UPDATE. I just returned from a 1900 mile trip using a different brand helmet that replaced this one and I have to say I regret more than ever the LS2 just didn't fit me correctly. If anyone wants to take the chance on getting a good fit and it works out for you I think you will love the LS2. The feature like the quick release chin strap and the internal sun visor are wonderful. . I don't like the replacement helmet as well but it FITS.
The tinted visor flips up and down at the touch of a switch so you can control the amount of light (while the clear, full-face visor is in the up or down position).
There are closeable vents to help keep the rider cool in hot weather (only makes a nominal difference in very hot weather).
One-handed release on the chin strap is nice, too.
The retractable visor does tend to rest on the bridge of the nose, but this can be overcome easily by pushing the helmet back on one's head slightly.
Comes with highly reflective strips that can be affixed to the outside of the helmet.
This is my second one (I dropped the first one on pavement and broke the plastic retracting switch off). It was kind of a fluke and I wouldn't consider this a design defect.