Truck Season Automotive HPC Warlight Men's slip on sneakers nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Unlimited Music. Always ad-free. Learn more. Electronics Gift Guide Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Personalized Jewelry Shop by look Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheGrandTour TheGrandTour TheGrandTour  Echo Fire tablets: Designed for entertainment Kindle Paperwhite GNO Shop now SWMTVT18_gno

LSW Ladies Nautical Style Anchor Canvas Shoulder Bag

on October 29, 2015
I really do Love this bag and I have owned this bag now for about 10 months. I will say this... in the third week of carrying this bag to college and work, I tried to zip the top zipper and the top zipper to the bag Broke off very quickly. That is my only disappointment with this bag is the poorly made zipper. I will say that this bag is very Durable, it can literally hold water if a water bottle bursts inside it, and it can carry a lot of stuff. I do wish this bag had a magnetized clasp instead of a top zipper as it does not really need a top zipper, to be honest. Great bag, affordable price. I would actually buy another one of these bags despite the zipper issue. I also wish it came in other styles/colors with ropes so I can buy another one. I will still give 5/5 stars because I know this bag will last me forever.
on April 17, 2016
Just purchased a second one. This bag is really nice. The first bag I purchased ten months ago the zipper was hard to use and the one I just received the zipper works much better. And the price is twenty dollars cheaper. I originally bought the first one for a cruise but now I carry the bag as a purse year around. I get compliments on it all all the time. The bag is very sturdy. I purchased a second one because my four year old really wanted a bag like mine for our next cruise so she will get my old one and I get a new purse.
on March 31, 2015
The bag is great because it's large enough to fit a rolled up towel and a couple of other items inside of it, yet it's not awkwardly large. I like that the canvas material and the rope straps are made well and complete the look of this nautical beach bag. I would buy another one.
on April 11, 2018
Wonderful company and very nice bag. The zipper is somewhat awkwardly placed, but nice material and rope handle. Very cute and extra nice card with it.
on January 28, 2014
The bag is great so far, it seems to be well made and the inside lining is surprisingly elegant. I originally planned to use it as a beach/summer bag because of the color (it's blue!), but I think it will be a good casual street bag too. I like the shoe bag, it's perfect for my spare sandals/flats.
3 people found this helpful
on August 27, 2016
This is a very pretty canvas bag. I use it to transport my personal items to shower at our marina when we spend nights on our sailboat. It included a lovely thank you card which I thought was a very nice gesture.
on March 23, 2015
Nice travel bag. Heavier than expected so will hold up well. Colors are nice too.
on July 12, 2015
much smaller than i expected. I tried to return it and wasnt given an option
on May 8, 2014
The bag was just as pictured. Love the nautical theme. It was purchased as a gift and the recipient loved it.
on January 27, 2015
It came discolored and a disappointment.