- Hardcover: 296 pages
- Publisher: Wiley; 1 edition (January 25, 2011)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 9780470689004
- ISBN-13: 978-0470689004
- ASIN: 0470689005
- Product Dimensions: 6.9 x 0.8 x 9.9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #986,298 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
LTE Signaling: Troubleshooting and Optimization 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
There is a newer edition of this item:
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
"A comprehensive reference on the call procedures of 4G RAN and Core networks, LTE (News - Alert) Signaling, Troubleshooting and Optimization describes the protocols and procedures of LTE.". (InfoTECH Spotlight - TMCnet, 16 March 2011)
From the Back Cover
A comprehensive reference on the call procedures of 4G RAN and Core networks,LTE Signaling, Troubleshooting and Optimization describes the protocols and procedures of LTE. It explains essential topics from basic performance measurement counters, radio quality and user plane quality to the standards, architecture, objectives and functions of the different interfaces. The first section gives an overview of LTE/EPC network architecture, reference points, protocol stacks, information elements and elementary procedures. The proceeding parts target more advanced topics to cover LTE/EPC signalling and radio quality analysis.
This book supplements the information provided in the 3GPP standards by giving readers access to a universal LTE/EPC protocol sequence to ensure they have a clear understanding of the issues involved. It describes the normal signaling procedures as well as explaining how to identify and troubleshoot abnormal network behavior and common failure causes.
- Enables the reader to understand the signaling procedures and parameters that need to be analyzed when monitoring UMTS networks
- Covers the essential facts on signaling procedures by providing first hand information taken from real LTE/EPC traces
- A useful reference on the topic, also providing sufficient details for test and measurement experts who need to analyze LTE/EPC signaling procedures and measurements at the most detailed level
- Contains a description of LTE air interface monitoring scenarios as well as other key topics up to an advanced level
LTE Signaling, Troubleshooting and Optimization is the Long Term Evolution successor to the previous Wiley books, UMTS Signaling and UMTS Performance Measurement