- 100% Cotton
- Made in USA or Imported
- STYLE-- Fashion Polo Sweater; 100% cotton; long sleeves; lightweight fabric;high neck;basic designed;casual;solid colors;henley sweater;half zip up;fall spring and winter warm polo sweater;
- COMFORT FABRIC-- Good quality fabric, good capability of tenderness and air permeability, which make you feel good and comfortable when wearing
- OCCASION-- This elegant cardigan sweater is suitable for varies occasions like business work, interview,party,golf,daily casual life etc,for both young men and elder men. Moderate thickness and softness for Spring and Autumn wear.
- NOTICE--Please read the SIZE CHART we provide and care approach detail in the description before you place an order.Some of the goods may have a bit smell please wash the sweater before wear.
- WASH-- Hand wash or Dry wash, DO NOT wash it in machine.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
- Package Dimensions : 13.8 x 9 x 1.3 inches; 12.24 Ounces
- Item model number : 1613-GY-S-2
- Department : Mens
- Date First Available : October 7, 2020
- Manufacturer : LTIFONE
- ASIN : B08KT4QKPF
- Customer Reviews:
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Fit is ok, not truly slim fit as some of the stuff i get from Macy's private label that actually say "slim fit", but more fitted than "classic fit". Biggest problem is the very bottom is tighter compared to the rest of the sweater, which causes it to hug your butt and crotch, giving you kind of a mom look. The bottom edge is supposed to flare out slightly to accommodate your hips being slightly wider than your waist for a real slim fit. But maybe they're marketing the sweater to Moms somewhere as well? Wish their pics were truly representative of how it looks on a mannequin instead of pinning the extra material on the back, but every company does it and that's the price you pay for buying clothing online.
Additional wonky area is the zipper part of the mock next, folds in on itself a bit. Overall, not bad, and I'm keeping it. Just trying to stretch out the bottom as often as i can to look less like a mom.
The item is amazing. It’s 100% cotton and a large fits me perfectly. I am 6’2”-6’3” and about 185lbs, so it’s often hard to find clothes that fit. Even the sleeves are long enough. At this price I’ll be ordering more. The only quibble is that the blue I ordered is darker than pictured.