- Save 10% on 1 Lightweight & Durable Grass Bed to provide protection and relaxation for Rabbits For every 1 All Items you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code JUF7II9F at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 20% on 1 SunGrow Easy CO2 For every 1 pack you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code HL2ZEHHU at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Spill-Proof Aquarium Cleaning Pump Kit for Cleaning and Changing Water in Tank For every 1 All Items you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code HYFR6PGN at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Rhinox Airline Tubing Kit (Perfect for all aquarium pumps) For every 1 LUFFY Philippines Java Fern you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code 3VE2CMKD at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 LUFFY Coco Petite Nana -Plant on coconut shell For every 1 LUFFY Philippines Java Fern you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code H656YW6N at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Receive 1 Spend $50 in our store & get 2 Marimos FREE free when you purchase $50.00 or more of All Items offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code 2Q5VR3UI at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 5 Nano Luffy Moss Balls For every 1 LUFFY Philippines Java Fern you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code RT22NMWK at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Luffy Giant Marimo Moss Balls For every 1 LUFFY Philippines Java Fern you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code CA3IZ7UM at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 10% on 1 Luffy Coco Mini Moss For every 1 LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern you purchase offered by LUFFY PETS COLLECTION. Enter code MBS4PTRB at checkout. Here's how (restrictions apply)
LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern: Live Aquatic Plant : Provides a Natural Environment for Your Fish: Hardy Plant with Longevity: Bring more color to your Aquascape
Get free shipping
Free 5-8 business-day shipping within the U.S. when you order $25 of eligible items sold or fulfilled by Amazon.
Or get 4-5 business-day shipping on this item for $6.02. (Prices may vary for AK and HI.)Learn more about free shipping
|You Save:||$4.00 (29%)|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- LIVE IMPORTED PHILIPPINES JAVA FERN --- Microsorum pteropus “Philippine”, or Philippines Java Fern is a beautiful species of underwater fern. Every LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern comes with more than 10 leaves, each varying between 3 to 8 inches: ready to grow in your aquarium.
- DARK GREEN ADDS CONTRAST --- LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern are prefered by aquarium enthusiasts for their naturally darker green hue. When mixed with other underwater plants, it gives the overall aquascape a beautiful contrasting spectrum.
- ANCHOR IT DOWN --- Philippines Java Ferns need to be anchored down in order to grow. Every LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern comes attached to an organic coconut husk. All you have to do is plant it without covering its rhizomes (roots).
- HARDY FERN --- Naturally a hardy fern, this is perfect for first time hobbyists or experts who don’t want to spend too much time fussing over their plants. They grow slowly and has longevity.
- EASY TO CARE FOR --- LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern just needs slightly harder water and fare well in low light and CO2 levels. At full adulthood, they can grow up to 12 inches tall.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Aquarium enthusiasts, here's a reason to smile. The LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern is now available worldwide. This species of fern coveted for their leaf shape and overall beauty is a native of the Philippines and was once only available in Southeast Asia.
Known particularly for its slightly broad leaves that embody a hammered like surface pattern, the naturally darker green hue of the Philippines Java Fern adds depth and contrast when placed with other underwater plants in any aquascape.
Beauty aside, this plant is easy to care for and is favoured amongst new hobbyists or avid aquarium enthusiasts who are looking for fuss-free plant options to beautify their tank. LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Ferns thrive in brackish water (similar to those of its natural habitats in the Panay islands). They grow great even with low CO2 levels, dimly lit tanks or with minimal to no plant food. With strong light however, these ferns evolve into a brighter, more striking green - giving you the flexibility to play up or tone down the colour and design of your tank. LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Ferns can easy be placed on the ground of your tank or used as an epiphyte on rocks or driftwood. As long as they are tied down and their rhizomes (roots) aren't covered, these ferns will slowly grow and live for a long time, reaching up to 12 inches or more when it reaches adulthood.
Your LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Fern will come attached to an organic coconut husk, already tied down so you can just place it in your tank immediately. Each plant will bear at least 10 leaves, each at a size range of 3 to 8 inches. Your adolescent LUFFY Coco Philippines Java Ferns will finally, after travelling all the way from the Philippines, be ready to grow under your care.
Pattern Name: Philippine Fern (1 Pack)
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
It turned out a tad too big for my little half gallon betta tank, so I dropped this together with some mini moss I didn't want into my parents' larger fish tank. I soaked it water overnight when it first arrived, put it in a large ziplock bag the next morning and took it to work where it sat in the bag all day. Was still perfectly healthy looking when I dropped it off at my parents house in the evening. Very hardy looking plant.
A few weeks later, I got a bigger tank and ordered the 3 pack Java Fern, knocked off a star because they arrived with several dead leaves and looked a bit wilted, see second picture. After seeing the super healthy plant from my first order, these were sad looking plants in comparison.
After placing them in a giant glass jar and some plant food, they seemed to have recovered a bit, even though most leaves still have brown spots on them. Now I have them in my aquarium, hopefully they will bounce back.
*edited and dropped from 5 stars to 3
I've ordered two of these (two different orders). The first was beautiful. The second was mostly dead upon arrival. I'll order a third just to see how it is when it gets here. If it's also dead I'll drop this review down to 1 star.
One thing to take note of is just because leaves turn brown does not mean the plant is dying. New buds grow out of the leaves from browning portions. It also is fairly slow to grow but once it starts budding more will keep popping out at a decent rate.
Update: they refunded my money. And after all, it does seem to be coming back slowly, even though most of it was browning. I have one small leaf growing in.