|Part Number||SD Mini XM-L2 U2|
|Item Weight||10.6 ounces|
|Package Dimensions||5.6 x 3.3 x 2.4 inches|
|Type of Bulb||led|
LUMINTOP® SD MINI USB Rechargeable Tactical Flashlight 1000 Lumens Cree XM-L2 U2 LED +1X 3400mAh 18650 Battery 210m 7 Mode with Turbo Strobe SOS Aviation Signal WR With Memory
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 1000lumens/2hours, High: 489lumens/3hours, Mid: 320lumens/5.5hours, Low: 50Lumens/36hours, Strobe/SOS/Aviation Signal: 1000Lumens
- 7 Modes(Low-Mid-High-Turbo-Strobe-SOS-Aviation Signal);
- Operation: a. Brightness Select - Click the side switch button to turn on the light, press further to click to select brightness
- Impact resistance to 1.5 meters and waterproof in accordance with IPX-8 (submersible to 2 meters)
- Boasts a peak beam intensity of 22500cd and a throw distance of up to 300 meters
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Bulb: Cree XM-L2 U2 LED
Output / runtime:
50 Lumens (36 Hours)
320 Lumens (5.5Hours)
489 Lumens (3 Hours)
Strobe/SOS/Aviation Signal: 1000 Lumens
Max Beam Intensity: 11025cd
Max Beam Distance: 210 Meters
Modes: 7 Modes(Low-Mid-High-Turbo-Strobe-SOS-Aviation Signal)
Length: 4.29" (109mm)
Head Diameter: 1.3" (33mm)
Body Diameter: 1"(25.4mm)
Working Voltage: 2.8V-8.4V
Battery Type: 2 x CR123A or 1 x 18650
Water Resistant: IPX-8 (2 meters)
Impact Resistant: 1.5 meters
Accessories: O-ring, Lanyard, Holster, Waterproof cap, USB Charging Cable
We Provide 1 Year Warranty for any Defective Items due to Quality Problem^_^
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Its now 09/4/17and iv been so pleased with this flashlight as with my co workers at mechanic shop love to use it.
So far not a single issue and VERY bright when i went hunting i turned my car headlights off and was able to see the road ahead in darkness with this flashlight out the window as a test on beam distance at brightest setting.
Part of my EDC
room for improvements
1. Make the holster without Velcro for the belt side as that's easy to fall apart while moving in the woods up and down hills.